Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

Speaking of Romo, it is my opinion that he masked a great deal of the coaches ineptness with his knowledge of the offense, his playmaking ability and his escape ability.

Of we had a coach worth a damn, perhaps he could have recognized those skills and took it to another level.

Now with Dak, they really don't know how to roll with him and he is trusting a bunch of idiots.

He is No dummy. He knows it, and he is playing the best he can. But therein lies the problem. He is a game manager trying to do more than he can.

That equals problems.

We got problems.

I have the NFL game pass. I don't think Dak has difficulty throwing deep. His reluctance is the issue. He does have trouble with accuracy on medium comeback and no awareness on timing routes. If he can fix those issues this season we have a STEAL at QB. If he can't? I would look to Oakland for a trade for Derek Carr. He is as ROMO as you can get. 

I’m starting to think the wr rotation might not be s good idea

when a qb is struggling, I think it’s important they get some chemistry with a couple of guys(like Beasley)

would be hard to improve your game throwing to 7 different guys vs a few

5 hours ago, 5x10 said:

when a qb is struggling, I think it’s important they get some chemistry with a couple of guys(like Beasley)

I completely agree. Put out the WRs he trust and has proven themselves. 

8 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Overall a good game from Dak this week. Couple of mis-fires and a bad sack, but the deep throws were money and he looked much more comfortable today. Name of the game is consistency now.

Same. But if we have to rely on good protection and receivers being open for him to have a good game then that's not good enough for me. Granted the receivers are not nearly as good as years past so he needs extra line help. But yea I want to see if he can lead mulitple 2 minute offenses like this.

I'm not hoping for it obviously to be in that situation. But it will go a long way with helping his confidence and other things. 

Okay stats aside one thing this game and others should make clear As this team is built right now with the OL Elliot and WR Dak is more then capable of leading them to wins.   But also he can not do it at this time alone on a regular basis ie no Elliot especially with the weapons he has at WR. In time like any young QB he should develop to the point that he can lead a team even without a all pro RB but not yet 

16 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Overall a good game from Dak this week. Couple of mis-fires and a bad sack, but the deep throws were money and he looked much more comfortable today. Name of the game is consistency now.

Couldn’t agree more

23 hours ago, 5x10 said:

Agreed.    Whether Dak sucks or not,  he has to have a rapport with a wr to trust them coming out of breaks.  I think that's what Butler re-signing is about.  Not the best player, but has Dak's trust going deep.

Archived