Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

33 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I know that but this seems to be a certain group of sticklers in here that believes it matters

Get them a zeke jersey and let them tell them to open thier eyes and witness the true savior.

Dak played good but zeke played great. I'm not jumping back on the Dak train just yet.

I need 2 things

1. Zeke needs to ball out more again

2. Dak needs to elevate his game when zeke is limited by the opposing defenses

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I know that but this seems to be a certain group of sticklers in here that believes it matters

It’s a great indicator of a poor passing game or qb 

And I’m not taking about one offs, I’m talking about 3/4ths of a season

41 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

If poor passers win 80%+ of their games, I would like 1 poor passer please. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

If poor passers win 80%+ of their games, I would like 1 poor passer please. 

Matt, we have big money contract on the line next year. Anybody who is worried about Dak's growth is mostly worried about the money we might be giving him.

He has to be good enough to offset the cap space he will be taking with a chuck contract.

Our team will 100% suffer if he doesn't grow to a different level this year and make him warrant an extension. Right now we aren't feeling the pressure cause of the rookie contract so we have space to spread great players around him or put some into defense.

1 hour ago, 5x10 said:

dude, you really don't get it. Only 1 QB had less attempts than Dak this week, none in any of the previous weeks. For good or bad Dallas has tries to have a balanced attack. We do have  pretty good RB if you haven't noticed. This is the same DUMB criticism Aikman had in the 90s. He didn't throw for X amount of YDs etc... Just do what it takes to win is all I want, not freakin gunslinger stats. 

This weekend Dak did it with his arm, poise and legs, when necessary. Whatever it takes.

24 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

dude, you really don't get it. Only 1 QB had less attempts than Dak this week, none in any of the previous weeks. For good or bad Dallas has tries to have a balanced attack. We do have  pretty good RB if you haven't noticed. This is the same DUMB criticism Aikman had in the 90s. He didn't throw for X amount of YDs etc... Just do what it takes to win is all I want, not freakin gunslinger stats. 

This weekend Dak did it with his arm, poise and legs, when necessary. Whatever it takes.

Won’t don’t i get?

are you going to sit there and minus yesterday, compare daks “Quincy carter”  like performance to Troy aikman?

3 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

Won’t don’t i get?

are you going to sit there and minus yesterday, compare daks “Quincy carter”  like performance to Troy aikman?

really????

twisting words much? who is comparing Dak to Aikman? pretty clearly I am saying stats, especially "compiling QB stats" such as YDs per game is far less important to me than you. 

Dak playing well or not should NOT be reflected in his 200 yds per game or not.I look at the overall picture. I do not dissect individual throws as proof of poor performance or the amount yds Dak has or not.

It is painfully clear to me that YOU hate Dak, almost in an emotional way and look to anything you can use to justify your arguments.

Not sure why though. Must have been a Big Romo fan I guess. 

15 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

Won’t don’t i get?

You dont get that bulk stats are largely irrelevant when it comes to wins. And as a fan of the team, I would hope wins is the most important thing to you. Shall I suggest reading:

Under 200 yards at 6.2 to 7.0 YPA and 0 interceptions gives you a 94-8 record (.922 winning percentage) since 2005. Against winning teams, it's 38-4 (.905). Against teams that made the playoffs, it's 32-2 (.941).

Passing efficiency (offense and defense) wins games, not total passing yards.

Under 200 yards, under 30 attempts and no interceptions = 1032-253-3 since 2005 (.803 win pct). 

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

really????

twisting words much? who is comparing Dak to Aikman? pretty clearly I am saying stats, especially "compiling QB stats" such as YDs per game is far less important to me than you. 

Dak playing well or not should NOT be reflected in his 200 yds per game or not.I look at the overall picture. I do not dissect individual throws as proof of poor performance or the amount yds Dak has or not.

It is painfully clear to me that YOU hate Dak, almost in an emotional way and look to anything you can use to justify your arguments.

Not sure why though. Must have been a Big Romo fan I guess. 

Ok, how about you comparing the passing games of the early 90s to today’s stats?

i don’t hate dak, I hate a one dimensional offense from an inaccurate qb , I wish dak would play like the first 3/4 games of 2016, I really do, I want the cowboys to win

you guys seem to think this is some statistical analysis , citing statistics that don’t apply to daks play

I’m simple picking a pedestrian number by today’s passing game and mentioning how he had trouble hitting it over and over

you simply can’t tell me that the stats are lying and dak was playing great

it’s simple, dak had trouble reaching a pedestrian 200 yards per game

Archived