Sign in to follow this  
ttitansfan4life

2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

23 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Watched a lot of Fant and Smith lately and I’ll take Fant. Better blocker despite the size. He’s definitely not a glorified slot guy. He’s not going to move people but neither does Delanie.  Fant is the better blocker of the two and by far the superior athlete. Fant to me will blow up during the draft process and become a top 20 pick.  Delanie will be 35 next year coming off a serious injury. We got to find his replacement ASAP.  Fant to me fits that. I have no problem using a 1st on him at this point. Time for Robinson to admit that Jonnu was a mistake a move on.

I understand your frustration wit jonu but I wouldn’t say move on, it’s his 2nd yr he’s raw. Hell do you recall how long it took Delanie to become all pro TE. That being said draft Delanie replacement or trade for a TE, & make jonu compete for a roster spot cause I refuse to be saying he’s raw in yr 3 ??? I’m wit you my boy ??

4 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

I understand your frustration wit jonu but I wouldn’t say move on, it’s his 2nd yr he’s raw. Hell do you recall how long it took Delanie to become all pro TE. That being said draft Delanie replacement or trade for a TE, & make jonu compete for a roster spot cause I refuse to be saying he’s raw in yr 3 ??? I’m wit you my boy ??

In Delanie's defense, he was a plus blocker with SF and didn't break through because VD was in front of him and doing outstanding at that time. 

I understand it's only Jonnu's second year but he's shown nothing. There's not one thing he's even ok at at this point. Howard, Engram, Kittle, Njoku, Everett have all at the very least flashed. Jonnu hasn't even flashed a smile. 

Yeah at this point Smith hasn't even given a flash of potential that he should be considered a future starter.

He's been outplayed by Stocker.

I know it’s too soon to think about the 2020 draft but the 2020 RB class is going to be deep. Deandre Swift is probably my favorite, is cutting ability is insane.

This is a hell of a list of free agent edge rushers for free agency this year. I'm sure the top two will get tagged or resigned.

1. DeMarcus Lawrence, DE, Cowboys
2. Jadeveon Clowney, DE, Texans
3. Trey Flowers, DE, Patriots
4. Frank Clark, DE, Seahawks
5. Dee Ford, EDGE, Chiefs

There are not a lot of potential free agents that I like in the upcoming offseason outside of the edge rusher position. With us needing to pay Mariota and resign our own guys, I'm not sure how our cap would look if we signed one of these guys, but we are going to need to add some youth and speed to the position this offseason. It would be great to get Clowney away from the Texans and I know Vrabel has spoken very highly of him before.

Edited by TitanSS

Would not be against a Will Grier-David Sills(as much as I hated him in high school, played him in high school) draft for the 1st two rounds. Grier is my top QB right now with Herbert not even in my top 2 as of right now.

You guys think there's any possibility that Kyler Murray turns down his baseball contract and declares for the draft? I've seen a little bit of buzz on that. He has only started 8 games, and he has obvious size concerns for an NFL QB, but that could totally change the whole landscape of the draft.