Buy / Sell / Hold

Forge

30 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

everyone thought Kamara was a nobody at this team last year....

If you want to stash him, LIS, there's no harm in that. But you're just arbitrarily comparing him to Kamara at this point, and I'm not really sure why. There are a number of other running backs that I could just as easily arbitrarily compare him too. Why not Devontae Booker from a couple years ago. Bishop Sankey? Right now, there's nothing that suggests anything coming from Ronald Jones. It's a hope based on his second round pedigree and a team that is offensively gifted in the passing game, nothing more. 

And you're actually not even right about that - Kamara was at least rosterable at this point last year. He had shown signs of life in the receiving game (was coming off a 10 reception game), had a couple of touchdowns, and there was an action that drove his potential value even higher at this point last year - this was the exact time that they traded Peterson. You're comparing that to a guy that was active for the first time all season last week and got his first carries, and still somehow managed to be less efficient than the running back he replaced that you said was arguably the worst running back in football (and that's been going on since preseason) 

There's nothing wrong with him as a stash, if everything does finally manage to click, there's definitely some value there, I'm just not sure why you want to keep bringing up Kamara. 

So I’m sitting on Olsen in my 0.5 PPR league.  Had planned on picking up Brate for a couple of weeks till Olsen is healthy and producing.  During the bye, I picked up and started Ebron and netted 30pts this week.

Long story short, should I keep playing Ebron (despite future returns of TY and Doyle)or make the switch to Brate?

On 10/6/2018 at 7:27 AM, 101Raider said:

So I’m sitting on Olsen in my 0.5 PPR league.  Had planned on picking up Brate for a couple of weeks till Olsen is healthy and producing.  During the bye, I picked up and started Ebron and netted 30pts this week.

Long story short, should I keep playing Ebron (despite future returns of TY and Doyle)or make the switch to Brate?

I would say stick with Ebron.  He's getting a ton of targets and I don't think those guys coming back is going to change that too much.  OJ Howard coming back is going to affect Brate's production more I would think.  I have Olsen too and I'm thinking of trading for Brate because he's on someone's bench, but I highly doubt the person with Ebron would trade him right now.  

Do I use my #1 waiver priority for Wendell Smallwood?  I've been holding onto it waiting for an injury to create an opportunity for someone. Is this a good enough spot to use it?  Is he going to be the Eagles top RB for the rest of the season, or will it be Corey Clement?  I don't need a RB, besides to maybe start this week, so I'm thinking of maybe saving it.   But, if he ends up being a starter, I can use him as a trade piece to maybe get another WR or fix my TE situation.  This is half point PPR, yahoo standard scoring, 14 teams.  Here's my roster:

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Michael Thomas

WR: Calvin Ridley

RB: Christian McCaffrey

TE: Austin Sefarian Jenkins (I'm going to drop him and try to pick up another TE to start till Olsen comes back)

Flex: RB Devonta Freeman

Flex: RB Kerryon Johnson

K: Harrison Butker

DEF: Green Bay

BENCH:

RB Matt Breida

RB Tevin Coleman

RB Alfred Blue

RB Mark Walton

WR Corey Davis

WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling

IR TE Greg Olsen

3 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

PPR.  Put in a waiver for Ronlad Jones and drop latavius murray?

I have no issues with that. Jones is nothing but a flier and stash, not expecting anything from him, but Murray is the very definition of just a guy and behind an almost historically bad offensive line. There's no upside there even if Cook doesn't play another snap the rest of the season. 

would you guys drop Doug Baldwin for Sammy Watkins? full ppr

Doesn't Baldwin had a tear in his mcl? so he is going be hurt all year. even when the Seahawks offense was clicking he barely was involved... Sammy is inconsistent but a number 2 in a high powered offense, and also had the speed to break open games

33 minutes ago, tgrades3 said:

Debating on buying low on McCoy, is it worth the risk?

You're going to have to be buying him really low in my opinion. Like Alex Collins in return. Or offer him a flier. That offense is so bad in Buffalo, I just can't see any real upside. 

11 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

would you guys drop Doug Baldwin for Sammy Watkins? full ppr

Doesn't Baldwin had a tear in his mcl? so he is going be hurt all year. even when the Seahawks offense was clicking he barely was involved... Sammy is inconsistent but a number 2 in a high powered offense, and also had the speed to break open games

I don't hate it. Sammy will drive you nuts, I'm sure, but I have to believe that you'll get a usable game here or there. I'm not sure you're getting that from Baldwin this season without really digging into your bench due to byes and injuries one week. 

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

You're going to have to be buying him really low in my opinion. Like Alex Collins in return. Or offer him a flier. That offense is so bad in Buffalo, I just can't see any real upside. 

Yea I was thinking more if he got dealt to philly, maybe buy low before he actually gains value. I offered enunwa for him

2 minutes ago, tgrades3 said:

Yea I was thinking more if he got dealt to philly, maybe buy low before he actually gains value. I offered enunwa for him

If you don't play Enunwa, that's not bad at all. I hadn't thought of that. The Bills really should trade him. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

If you don't play Enunwa, that's not bad at all. I hadn't thought of that. The Bills really should trade him. 

It just makes to much sense imo, let’s him return home

but yea enunwa is my 5/6th WR so he’s just a bye week fill in for me 

20 minutes ago, tgrades3 said:

It just makes to much sense imo, let’s him return home

but yea enunwa is my 5/6th WR so he’s just a bye week fill in for me 

Man, now I'm really wondering about whether or not I should try to put in a trade for Shady. reports are the eagles reached out to the Bills. I think I'd have to give up something like Alex Collins + Aaron Jones. Neither plays for me, but Jones has legitimate upside similar to Shady. 

Archived