Aaron Rodgers' Knee Thread

incognito_man

33 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

It looks like this is the hubbub:

Reporter: are you concerned your knee could get worse?

Aaron: obviously that's a concern but I hope it gets better instead

Lol

Man that was so freaking annoying the last few days. There were no less than 10 stories with a headline "Rodgers concerned knee could get worse." Not even close to what he said or how he answered the question....

22 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Man that was so freaking annoying the last few days. There were no less than 10 stories with a headline "Rodgers concerned knee could get worse." Not even close to what he said or how he answered the question....

"Fake news"   ;)

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

It's so important to actually read these "news" articles nowadays. Just reading headlines can leave you with and completely different story. The click bait mentality reporters use is really shameful. 

31 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

It's so important to actually read these "news" articles nowadays. Just reading headlines can leave you with and completely different story. The click bait mentality reporters use is really shameful. 

Well sure seems like it's working on a lot of people

3 hours ago, Stevein2012 said:

Wait, I haven't seen anywhere that his knee got worse.  Where is that coming from?

The Aaron Rodgers interview.  He said that he'd love to have his knee better than last week but it wasn't and that's out of his control.  

I'll just adjust accordingly to how I'm feeling and try to get through," Rodgers said. "It just depends on how the week goes with the rehab and the recovery. Obviously, I'd love to be better than I was last week as far as health-wise but there's some factors that are out of my control.

Archived