Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

On 9/17/2018 at 8:01 AM, MookieMonstah said:

I’ll vote.

throw a stone at Pickle Rick

19 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Pickles posts scream of mafia trying to deflect. He targeted inactive players and then threw a stone at me because I decided to not follow my regular routine of just voting for someone who posts a lot of GIFs on day one.

Unfortunately, I made that read known and it's been a bust the last couple days. Should've kept it to myself.

Re read the post pal

Dude that wasn’t even my post lmao

Oh wait oops misread that 

You completely misinterpreted the entire post but you don’t care? Lazy mafia is lazy. Bcb after pickles please.

18 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Hm. This all happened in about 10 minutes lol

14 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I haven't even pushed Pickle lol. Whicker started the BW on him, I hopped on and voted to see what his reaction would be and well he failed.

Mookie is scum telling all over the place here.  Anyone who can tell me why gets bonus town points

Throw a stone at Mookie

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I'm going to take "I have no reads so I'm going to vote for the guy who voted for me" for 5000 Trebek

you made a pretty typical mafia error the first day, it happens, live and learn bud.  i'll explain in a bit.  gonna see if anyone else sees it

I get that some people voted early, but shame on some people for avoiding the vote decision

Looking at you dingo

Looking at you Orca (very odd choice to NOT save your brother, who you seemed to see as civ)

Is it possible that James and Orca are together? Hard to come up with another reason for Orca to let his brother die...

40 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Throw a stone at Mookie

Mookie quietly sips his morning coffee and KAPLOW. Right in the kisser. 

Stones Thrown:

BCB: 1 (Mookie)

Times Smacked with said Stones:

1 Mookie - Bcb

48 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

you made a pretty typical mafia error the first day, it happens, live and learn bud.  i'll explain in a bit.  gonna see if anyone else sees it

“I have no reads so I'm going to vote for the guy who voted for me" was correct! Mookie is on the board with $5000. 

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

I helped civs not lose anyone...all i can say right now until someone takes my money

tenor.gif?itemid=12361167

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca  you are the frenchman.  What your role is beyond that I am not sure.  

Protector or role blocker would be my guess

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12197230

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

No I am the Frenchman. If there is a frenchman role that was not given to me I will throw 10 stones at Dome

@The Orca  claims he has some money to give out

i link that together and Orca likes that post and lets the money rain down

@TedLavie  then claims being the frenchman

I need some clarification on this.  Anyone?

Archived