Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I have no morals, so I am the wrong person to ask.

My fantasy teams are taking a beating.

(In different leagues) I got Gordon, Fournette and Hunt. 

My stud RB's are starting to look like Mr. Burns starting softball team lineup.

I'm not directly effected by any of these hits, but the contenders around me have all been significantly boosted. I miss being able to sit arund all day and be the guy who gets every single breaking news FA pickup. Ekeler has been on a team all year, but Yeldon was dropped the other week and Ware wasn't on anyone's roster. 2 RB2 desperate teams poised for playoffs each grabbed 1. Guy who got Ware leads league at 10-2... rich get richer. BS. I am pushing hard for like 24/7 waivers next year because I got my *** burnt on EVERYONE. Chubb, Breida, now Ware :D

3 hours ago, marky_b27 said:

I just read about Hunt.

Isn't he on the NFL exempt list whilst the NFL investigation goes on meaning he can't train or play.  I doubt he'd play again this season, even if he signed for a new team.

he shouldnt be on that list nigel bradham fought a guy at a pool and played for like 2 years and got suspended 1 game. Hunt did nothing legally different.

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

he shouldnt be on that list nigel bradham fought a guy at a pool and played for like 2 years and got suspended 1 game. Hunt did nothing legally different.

You and I both know the difference between it being a Man/Woman, Man/Child or Man/Infant.

Legality has nothing to do with it. 

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You and I both know the difference between it being a Man/Woman, Man/Child or Man/Infant.

having a video of your discretion shouldnt change the outcome for the league. 1 game suspension.

Misdemeanor battery(not even filed)

Edited by ninjapirate

23 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:
2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

having a video of your discretion shouldnt change the outcome for the league. 1 game suspension.

Misdemeanor battery(not even filed)

Having "actual proof" it occurred does change the perception. Doesn't matter if it was filed. Many woman, wives and girlfriends don't.

Without Video it's hear say. He'll get more, since it's proven it occurred.

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Having "actual proof" it occurred does change the perception. Doesn't matter if it was filed. Many woman, wives and girlfriends don't.

Without Video it's hear say. He'll get more, since it's proven it occurred.

he shouldnt this isnt abuse this is a hallway fight between strangers the nfl is cracking down on domestic violence and this aint it.

• Like 1

Just now, ninjapirate said:

he shouldnt this isnt abuse this is a hallway fight between strangers the nfl is cracking down on domestic violence and this aint it.

Once again you're ignoring context.

I assault you

I assault a woman

I assault a child.

There are differences. As there should be.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Once again you're ignoring context.

I assault you

I assault a woman

I assault a child.

There are differences. As there should be.

meh her being a women doesnt make any difference. two adults got into a physical altercation thats all that matters. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

meh her being a women doesnt make any difference. two adults got into a physical altercation thats all that matters. 

Have that occur to your Grandma, Mom, Sister, Niece or Daughter and tell me it doesn't matter.

Mind you this is coming from someone who DOES NOT condone any Female putting their hands on a Man either.