Speculating on Hash Gordon for the Last Time

KhanYouDigIt

Just now, bosko1616 said:

Of course. Here’s to Gordon going absolutely bonkers for the next 3 years 

Dude no way. He couldn’t handle the stress of playing in Cleveland and their cast of pathetic coaches. Now he is going to be in the Boston media, which is ruthless. He is going to play for BB who will rip his butt a new one every time he runs a lazy route or an incorrect route. BB wouldn’t put up with that crap. Michael Floyd who was a talented WR and coming off of 3 solid seasons couldn’t do squat to get onto the field for the pats when the Pats tried him. Besides Harrison Dillion and Moss what other problem players have they tried? They really don’t have that great of a success rate in doing that and now they have prolly the biggest knucklehead they have ever taken on

relatively speaking if a trade happens

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I’m okay with the Pats. They’re so f’in ahead of us as a franchise that I don’t care if we upgrade them.

That and they seem to be our preferred trade partner.  For some reason we are always dealing with the Pats, there must be a really good relationship there.  This is definitely not a surprise.

Just now, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

That and they seem to be our preferred trade partner.  For some reason we are always dealing with the Pats, there must be a really good relationship there.  This is definitely not a surprise.

How sothis is our first year with this FO? Maybe if you said Buffalo lol

3 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

There was Shelton, McCourty and now Gordon.  I'm sure New England called about Coleman.  And that's just from this year.

Ah I forgot about those guys. 

I don’t see how BB puts up Gordon and his Shenanigans

Archived