Speculating on Hash Gordon for the Last Time

KhanYouDigIt

36 minutes ago, duke2056 said:

I am not sure what this means.  If they got outbid?  How can the Browns be outbid?  I just dont understand this process I suppose.

It’s about RFA. If a team trades for Gordon and next year when he is a RFA and a team outbids the team that traded for him. Then the team gets that 2nd rd tender on him. Basically a team can trade for Gordon and get him cheap for 2 years or believe they can make him good enough that a team will want Him badly and he turns into a 2nd rd pick. Basically does a team want to gamble on getting a good player for a few years or a potential 2Nd rd pick. 

20 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Yes, and we all know in our hearts if hearts that he would.

This.

Pats have never taken a chance on a player with as man issues as Gordon tho. Closes one was MichaeL Lloyd. He did nothing with them. That was a Lloyd who had 3 really productive seasons before 

44 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

What's the most we get in a trade for Gordon and from who?

Cowboys are stacked at DE. Maybe we can throw in a pick and get a decent player or something.

We we're inquiring about Fowler when the Jags were shopping him.

we need to turn this into getting a player, IMO.

22 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Cowboys are stacked at DE. Maybe we can throw in a pick and get a decent player or something.

We we're inquiring about Fowler when the Jags were shopping him.

we need to turn this into getting a player, IMO.

If we could get an edge rusher that can make an impact for Gordon it would be tops. 

I'd chuck in the cc 7th as a sweetener  

Archived