Speculating on Hash Gordon for the Last Time

KhanYouDigIt

16 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I agree with part one here, but not part two. I think Dorsey does an admirable job. I think his toughest task will be hiring the next coach. That's a toughy. Need a leader, innovator, forward thinker, motivator, and winner, all while respecting Dorsey and the FO, able to become part of their team, without the ambition to have all the power, and someone who recognizes the amount of young talent we have, desires to work with that talent, and can best utilize and deploy that talent. Those are big shoes to fill.

That man's name is Jon Gruden.lol sorry! Had to!

The worst 100 million spent recently in the nfl is JG. 

I could see 5 possible teams from most likely to least

1. Dallas- He's from Texas and Cowboys really need WR help bad

2.Carolina They have a WR need and Norv Turner who was our OC in 2013 is their OC

3. 49ers - They need WR help and Kyle Shannahan was our OC in 2014

4. Green Bay - Aaron Rodgers

5. Patriots - Tom Brady 

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah but that is only because he hasn't been on the field. He hasn't added anything so the drama kind of wins by default. I still don't believe the drama lost us a single game though, it hurt us in the opinion of people but not on the field.

Yea the drama did lose the browns games. His drama got him suspended. Browns would have won more games over the years if they had a WR like Gordon on the team. Also didn’t he create some drama in ‘14 with Hoyer? I can’t remember if he did or not

20 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Can we at Least trade him to the jags for fowler or something...

smh

Ran out of likes, but this deserves one. Great idea! Make something positive out of this. Get a young guy back with talent and see what we can get out of him. Better than some throw away 7th round pick, IMO.

17 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Ran out of likes, but this deserves one. Great idea! Make something positive out of this. Get a young guy back with talent and see what we can get out of him. Better than some throw away 7th round pick, IMO.

I’d give them JG and late round pick for fowler

49 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I could see 5 possible teams from most likely to least

1. Dallas- He's from Texas and Cowboys really need WR help bad

2.Carolina They have a WR need and Norv Turner who was our OC in 2013 is their OC

3. 49ers - They need WR help and Kyle Shannahan was our OC in 2014

4. Green Bay - Aaron Rodgers

5. Patriots - Tom Brady 

Imo he doesn’t go somewhere the oc or hc knows him.

Just now, hornbybrown said:

He can’t of done anything to bad, from what I have read they are waiting till Monday to release him so he gets one more game check.

barring a trade of course 

I hope it isn't a move where dorsey is showing us how big his balls are and how smart he is. 

Cos if it is, dorsey is the worst GM a part from Farmer, who is the kizer of Gms. 

57 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I hope it isn't a move where dorsey is showing us how big his balls are and how smart he is. 

Cos if it is, dorsey is the worst GM a part from Farmer, who is the kizer of Gms. 

It sounds like Dorsey is just sticking to his methodology. He has stated he will give a guy one get out of jail free card. Gordon used his when he missed camp. A couple of reports have said that put him on thin. I wonder if we will ever found out what truly happens or when we will find out

So bummed to hear this, but not a bit surprised.  Frankly, put the blame where it lies - on GORDON.  Dude's been given more chances than he deserved, and he just couldn't get it right.  His big year was 2013 - it's 2018 now and, after all that time and missing all of training camp this time around, he shows up late to meetings, then apparently comes in late again on Saturday & claims a hammy?  With some suggesting he wasn't "acting right?" GTFO  & good riddance.  I feel bad for this team, who just can't seem to win for losing, but enough is enough.  

If he goes somewhere else and blows up, I hope people don't say "man he woulda done that here", cause he wouldn't have.  If he doesn't get a change of scenery, he has no chance.  He probably has no chance anyway, but hopefully you get the idea.

Just please trade him to the NFC.  

Archived