Speculating on Hash Gordon for the Last Time

KhanYouDigIt

Man there’s a lot reports ppl close to him are distancing them selves from Gordon. They think somethings up. I think they know he’ll fail his next test and don’t want to be left dealing with it but I’m hearing a lot of teams are interest. I’m kinda excited what we’re going to get. 

The Browns just can't help themselves. Doesn't matter who occupies what job in that building, they are karmically predisposed to do stupid things. Dorsey and Hue are just the current face of idiocy, until the next crew comes in and puts their own stamp on the revolving door of screw ups.

Get out while you still have a shred of sanity, boys. The breakup will do you wonders.

8 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Man there’s a lot reports ppl close to him are distancing them selves from Gordon. They think somethings up. I think they know he’ll fail his next test and don’t want to be left dealing with it but I’m hearing a lot of teams are interest. I’m kinda excited what we’re going to get

Yeah, I'm excited for another 7th round pick in 2020 as well.

2 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

The Browns just can't help themselves. Doesn't matter who occupies what job in that building, they are karmically predisposed to do stupid things. Dorsey and Hue are just the current face of idiocy, until the next crew comes in and puts their own stamp on the revolving door of screw ups.

Get out while you still have a shred of sanity, boys. The breakup will do you wonders.

So... are you back to being a Seahawks fan again?

Archived