Speculating on Hash Gordon for the Last Time

KhanYouDigIt

17 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

The Browns just can't help themselves. Doesn't matter who occupies what job in that building, they are karmically predisposed to do stupid things. Dorsey and Hue are just the current face of idiocy, until the next crew comes in and puts their own stamp on the revolving door of screw ups.

Get out while you still have a shred of sanity, boys. The breakup will do you wonders.

Just change your avy to Baker already--be on the right side of history. You are back for good.

Every great epic fantasy series needs its hero to hit rock bottom and scrape along said rock bottom. No Joe Thomas, still Hue (fire Hue), no lake jump for Hue, still playing the angel defense, no Mack for Peppers and a first, excessive Darnold love from every direction, and now no more Flash. It's time for a hero to appear.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Just change your avy to Baker already--be in the right side of history. You are back for good.

Every great epic fantasy series needs its hero to hit rock bottom and scrape along said rock bottom. No Joe Thomas, still Hue (fire Hue), no lake jump for Hue, still playing the angel defense, no Mack for Peppers and a first, excessive Darnold love from every direction, and now no more Flash. It's time for a hero to appear.

la-1514579773-gwhkabc71a-snap-image

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

LOL only real fans also call themselves "knowledge" and have a scary looking Grimace as their avatar too. Good call Dr. Real fan. 

Typical. Go straight to attacks.

Continue your blame on everything else except the actual culprit 

1 hour ago, Knowledge said:

Typical. Go straight to attacks.

Continue your blame on everything else except the actual culprit 

Typical of what? I don't come to the Niners forum and tell you to not be upset about being 0-1 after seeing how flat Jimmy G and Shanahan came out in week 1. If you're a troll, you're the right kind because I hear San Fran has a lovely bridge. 

22 minutes ago, Knowledge said:

I came here because the 49er forum hated my terrible takes.

Everyone was left disappointed

14 minutes ago, Knowledge said:

I seek negative reinforcement to quiet the voices of regret in my head.

Dang. I was going to fire back at you for your lazy troll attempts, but now I just feel sorry for you. Keep your head up, alright?

Archived