Speculating on Hash Gordon for the Last Time

KhanYouDigIt

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I’m not often “that guy” but here, I don’t wish Hash success in NE. All the crap we’ve put up with him over the course of six years and very little of him being on the field. I already hate NE. Now they add a legitimate WR1 who we’ve had inactive the last five years essentially. This is gross.

Well, there's probably a reason he's been inactive and he could very well remain inactive then cut for us. You know better than anyone what to expect from him.

Maybe BB can whip him into shape, or maybe he can't pick up the playbook (it is known), smokes a joint in the gym and is unemployed in 2 weeks. 

Clear that Hue wanted rid of him and quick (before the time cut-off, which is why we've got him - we obviously got the offer in in time) so there's one less problem for him.

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah im so glad he didn’t play every game and balled out. That would have been terrible. 

Well if he played every game, it’s a different story becuase If means he gave a crap about the team and playing football. Dude only cared about money and that football was somewhat of a vehicle for him to get money. If he cared he wouldn’t be doing workout out promos two days before a Game and doing something stupid like supposedly racing a drone that leads to him getting injured

Good effing riddance!

38 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I personally think he's being strong armed out by Landry. At least we could probably still trade for Beckham maybe. There is no silver lining. He's going to beast in New England.

He will be amazing in NE, it will be 2007 all over again. 

I just think his time here was done. 

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

He will be amazing in NE, it will be 2007 all over again. 

I just think his time here was done. 

No it won’t. Moss had months to shape up and prepare to be a Pats. Gordon is going to be throw right into their fire in early season with B.B. and Brady...

i really hope his anexity doesn’t show up because going to a new team in the middle of the season, specially a team with Super Bowl/championship aspirations would be a lot more stressful then reporting to a training camp...

5 minutes ago, shuudawg76 said:

And we've now replaced JG with Rod Streater

Smart move because they prolly arnt done making moves. If they pull a guy from the PS, I think they have to stay on the active roster for at least 3 weeks.  Not sure tho. He can be easily cut but I’m surprised they didn’t sign someone different. 

He played for Dorsey in’16 and Hue in ‘12. That might be why He came in so quick

Archived