Speculating on Hash Gordon for the Last Time

KhanYouDigIt

23 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Damned foreigners can’t even spell mom correctly smh.... ?‍♂️ 

I came to this incredible realization the other day. I was watching Skyfall (James Bond), and for the longest time I thought they were referring to 'M' as "Mom," BUT, this time there were subtitles, and my mind was absolutely blown. They were saying Ma'am with a British accent. Like...wut...

58 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I came to this incredible realization the other day. I was watching Skyfall (James Bond), and for the longest time I thought they were referring to 'M' as "Mom," BUT, this time there were subtitles, and my mind was absolutely blown. They were saying Ma'am with a British accent. Like...wut...

giphy.gif 

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Joe banner 'jg is a freak athlete who cant run round, does drugzzz... I would got a 2nd... maybe it works in ne maybe it doesn't... I'm a pimp..."

He called you a pimp? By name?

You have the same last name as hornby Brown are you guys related or something?

Nah, I guess Brown is a common last name, unlike mine which consists entirely of numbers.

20 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I see a lot of people saying JG runs bad routes, I always thought he ran pretty good routes. Just maybe not always the route he was meant to run

He bailed out more qbs than he failed in his time here. Weeden and Campbell were massive benefactors of JGs prime here. Taking away Gordon’s stats from weeden and his stats here would be horrific. 

I do remember him running the wrong route on at least 2 occasions. 

14 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

hahahaha

A British accent.

16 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

What’s a British accent?

4 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

I see a lot of people saying JG runs bad routes, I always thought he ran pretty good routes. Just maybe not always the route he was meant to run

Gordon would run sloppy routes or the incorrect route. Difference was during his big year he was around long enough that the QBs were able to play off of it. It’s like  a slice in your golf swing. You will play your slice so you don’t get yourself stuck in the woods. Also by bad routes, he just wouldn’t run the correct routes at times. Also a lot of his sloppy could be accounted for when he wasn’t designed to get the ball. Maybe he runs the best routes, not the correct route, but the best route for him. Running bad/sloppy routes can screw over plays and teammates

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Gordon would run sloppy routes or the incorrect route. Difference was during his big year he was around long enough that the QBs were able to play off of it. It’s like  a slice in your golf swing. You will play your slice so you don’t get yourself stuck in the woods. Also by bad routes, he just wouldn’t run the correct routes at times. Also a lot of his sloppy could be accounted for when he wasn’t designed to get the ball. Maybe he runs the best routes, not the correct route, but the best route for him. Running bad/sloppy routes can screw over plays and teammates

Yeah it also leads to INT’s if you’re QB is anticipating a particular route and you run something else.

Any WR consistently running incorrect routes is inexcusable.

Archived