GDT - Prime Time - Browns to ground the Jets

brooks1957

4 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Am I reading this right?

MC is now an eagles fan that takes shots at browns fans? Said he wouldn’t come back even if Darnold was terrible and Baker won the Super Bowl?

That would be ****ed up for me to do and I’m on the other side of the world with no birth connection to the team. If he is from cleveland/was born into the Browns... should be ashamed.

SMH

It's insane. I liked him, too. I just don't know how anyone could possibly do that. His hatred of Baker Mayfield was so strong - despite his dominance wherever he balled, despite his never playing an NFL down, despite the seemingly strong possibility that he could be wrong - that he completely dropped his loyalty to a team he supposedly rooted for his entire life just to hop on the bandwagon of the Super Bowl champs. That's straight up disgusting. If you truly love your team, how is this possible? 

That being said, if the Browns drafted Josh Allen, I would have considered doing something similar, though I cannot say I would have been able to follow through.

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

Were going to struggle with Lynch and the raiders OL. Donald penn injured and not returning, though.

amari cooper tweaked his knee but still playing

None of that particularly scares me. Carr and his short passing game doesn't scare me. Their defense doesn't scare me. We should be a slight dog in the game imo, less than the 3 points a home team usually gets.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

None of that particularly scares me. Carr and his short passing game doesn't scare me. Their defense doesn't scare me. We should be a slight dog in the game imo, less than the 3 points a home team usually gets.

Lynch is going to have 24-130-2 

we better be able to score because they’re going to control the ball, IMO.

Archived