GDT - Prime Time - Browns to ground the Jets

brooks1957

2 hours ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

And let’s be honest, although ditch sports a seahawks player in his avi, he has been more active here than many of the other guys who are just starting to come back. I expect we see even more older posters in the next couple weeks if we string some wins together. 

I welcome everyone to our bandwagon. I’ve been waiting for the turnaround for a long time. 

Nick Vannett screaming represents how I feel about Hue being the coach of the Browns.

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

But you never really left us, though. You just pretended to.

Or maybe you did, but then you realized the Seahawks forum is a ghost town, and it's way more fun on our forum.

I don't believe in the war anymore, but I can't leave my brothers in the trenches to fight it without me.

10 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

In my opinion there is only one way to assure you are leaving, take some parting shots. When a player does that, pretty much like Crowell's celebration (doesn't bother me but I'm over him not being a Brown) or Andre Rison when he ran his mouth etc.. When a poster does that (against other posters) it's kind of the same thing.

Ditch didn't do that so it was like he never left. He can take shots at the team, we all do but you can't attack the fanbase like MC did. I liked him but if you love the Eagles forum so much I'm glad you are there. If a player rips the city or the fans there is no turning back, we shouldn't be any different.

Disclaimer: this is different than saying dizzy is dopey or Thomas5737 is terrible.

Well that's just common knowledge.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:24 AM, Aztec Hammer said:

I made a few posts during the game, stayed up until after 5am to watch it and it’s now 7am and I’ve got to get going... I’m absolutely hanging and running on empty.

general feeling: beyond happy at what I saw. Only one game so I’m not going to go crazy either way but if that’s what we can expect, we’ve got our guy. He was fantastic. Really only made a couple of errors between the fumble and the one that thankfully didn’t get picked in the end zone. Outside of that, his accuracy and anticipation was great.

I’m hoping/thinking I might have underestimated the modern nfl and the likelihood of getting more games with open passing and clean pockets. I think we should focus on getting a star LT again as soon as we can because Baker looks to be a monster from a clean pocket.

Your criticisms are far better than those of Collin Cowherd and Jason McIntyre, whose only knock was that he was on his phone after the game...like Jesus Christ wtf is wrong with those guys.

22 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hurt his feeling or something I guess?  

He was always posting some ranting, old guy nonsense about Baker’s character like he knew the guy or something and I’d call him out for it.

I’d bust his balls like I bust everyone else’s here.  

We’d have differing opinions about football stuff and he’d take it personally or something.

Then he come in here after the draft and went off about being an Eagles fan and how much better they are and the Browns suck to which I counter with shenanigans, as per usual.  He claimed I had burner accounts to get my likes (some people just can’t accept how appealing I am to middle aged men on the interwebz) and I made fun of him for the stupid “that is all” nonsense he types and for signing each post as if we can’t see who the hell wrote it.  Haven’t interacted with him since.

Until he called me and @BleedTheClock out in the NFL Gen forum today for being a jerks. I mean, we are, but since when the hell did that matter???

Anyway, no loss. 

Holy crap need link to this ASAP

Archived