GDT: Week 3 - Cowboys at Seahawks - Winner gets Earl Thomas

Texas_OutLaw7

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

I'm almost 100% certain that Dak has missed wide open receivers but I need to watch the tape 

I have seen him  realistically miss two on back to back scrambles to the left  but have to watch to see if there are others   But yes if you expect Dak to constantly complete passes down field while being harrassed in the pocket then oh well    While maybe the D is getting tired but they have struggled all game tackling and containing Carson he has killed us. 

Well after that TD there is not gonna be enough time left 

Just now, Tony7188 said:

No way this team can give Dak a $100 million dollar extension. Fans will go crazy 

They can. They will. Cause ,"Its all Daks fault lolololol!" 

They will let Lawrence hit FA, cut Lee, hire the staff, let Byron walk, and extend Dak

3 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I don't want to hear **** about our defense. 17 points with 13 left in the game.

We left them out to dry

Sure the D didn’t get much help but they made way way too many mistakes giving up easy scores and Seattle to flip field position and yeah it’s 24 now 

Just now, quiller said:

Sure the D didn’t get much help but they made way way too many mistakes giving up easy scores and Seattle to flip field position and yeah it’s 24 now 

Its hard for the D when the offense doesnt get off any sort of drive whatsoever. When the opposing offense only has to go 50 yards to score, its easy pickens

Archived