GDT: Week 3 - Cowboys at Seahawks - Winner gets Earl Thomas

Texas_OutLaw7

In all my years of watching the Cowboys this is without a doubt the worst offense I have seen the team field.  In fact through 2.5 games it's one of the worst that I can remember in the NFL.  Simply awful.  Don't worry multiple TE sets and hand clapping will get us out of it.

Not sure why people are getting offended for calling Dak out with sarcastic, "it's all Daks fault," comments.

I mean, this isn't all his fault but he has like 10 passing yards this year. Why you mad? Even with a bad coaching staff and WRs/TEs/family/president/acid reflux ....he still sucks along with them

Just now, DaBoys said:

Not sure why people are getting offended for calling Dak out with sarcastic, "it's all Daks fault," comments.

I mean, this isn't all his fault but he has like 10 passing yards this year. Why you mad? Even with a bad coaching staff and WRs/TEs/family/president/acid reflux ....he still sucks along with them

I'm on record as a Dak backer however I have said if he regresses this year, and we have a high pick with a franchise QB staring us in the face you pick the QB and prepare to move on.  If that scenario is facing us and we don't pick the QB it's Dak's fault.

Archived