1. 1. How much will the Vikings win by?

• 17 or more points
    • 10-16 pts
    • 4-9 pts
    • 1-3 pts
    • Another tie!
    • The Bills somehow put it back together and pull off the major upset

3 minutes ago, Klomp said:

And that shows me calling you (and others in the same crowd) a hater.

The fact that people can't admit he has rare physical tools with his size, athleticism and arm talent is mind-boggling. Haven't see anything? Come on....

And how has that translated to the field? Because, that's all I care about. Whenever he's been on a field, sure, he's shown off the great arm, but he's shown to be quite inaccurate and an iffy decision maker at best.

Call me a hater all you like, I'm just being a realist. Elite tools only get you as far as the mind will take you. Like I said, I'll be happy to see the kid prove me wrong - I've nothing against him.

1 minute ago, RpMc said:

And how has that translated to the field? Because, that's all I care about. Whenever he's been on a field, sure, he's shown off the great arm, but he's shown to be quite inaccurate and an iffy decision maker at best.

Call me a hater all you like, I'm just being a realist. Elite tools only get you as far as the mind will take you. Like I said, I'll be happy to see the kid prove me wrong - I've nothing against him.

Give him some talent, and the numbers wouldn't be as bad. Put Cousins on that team and I he woudn't look as good as he does now either.

He's got the mind. Didn't you see those Wonderlic scores? :D

1 minute ago, Klomp said:

Give him some talent, and the numbers wouldn't be as bad. Put Cousins on that team and I he woudn't look as good as he does now either.

He's got the mind. Didn't you see those Wonderlic scores? :D

Given that I've taken the wonderlic and I scored 46 (only two points below Fitzpatrick), I question the validity of the test!

2 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Given that I've taken the wonderlic and I scored 46 (only two points below Fitzpatrick), I question the validity of the test!

Are you saying the Wonderlic is lying and you don't have a good mind? Makes sense with your Allen takes.... xD

The Bills have the talent on defense and showed an aggressive approach on Sunday against the Los Angeles Chargers. They love to stack the line of scrimmage and held star Chargers running back Melvin Gordon to 29 yards on nine carries, a 3.1-yard average. The Bills’ aggression can backfire, too. Gordon also had six catches for 38 yards and two touchdowns receiving.

https://247sports.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/Article/Dalvin-Cook-Running-game-is-going-to-pop-122180104/

10 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

For legal purposes, I’m pretty sure you’re only allowed to use picture like this

ehao3m.jpg

When referencing “Fitzmagic”. 

He can always change it to FitzMagik!  But really he should just stick with Stew Beard.  And what would happen if Major Fitzpatrick faced off against Capt. Andrew Luck?  

Archived