NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

3 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Too bad they’ve always had a crappy arse offense. Focus less on kickers and more on Offense. Skeeeit. 

...they did score more than 3 in the Super Bowl, so they're doing more than some.

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Too bad they’ve always had a crappy arse offense. Focus less on kickers and more on Offense. Skeeeit. 

In the first few years of Harbaugh, even if his offenses were not a powerhouse, it was still above average and they had always been a tough team to beat in the playoffs during that time.Before Harbaugh was with the Ravens, this offense was often a joke under Brian Billick and their locker room was often divided between their offense and their defense because of that!

I do not remember seeing anything like that with the Ravens since Harbaugh is their HC.

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Old joke is old. But carry on.

Timeless. Not old.

Im sure Bob will get my payback.

LONG LIVE

BOB 

He'll be gone, soon enough. 3 ain't going nowhere. 

Lol he wasted 3 years of Watson’s rookie contract im fine with that. Traded a great player. I love Bob the damage has been done. 

Not any worse than 10 years of Fisher, no? Remind me, what happened to all of those RG3 picks?

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Yup. The compensation led us to get enough picks to land Jared Goff. Comp picks ftw. 

That's the sort of logic I'd expect from you. Not sure why I'm surprised, to be blunt. 

Archived