NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

3 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

What's greater the difference between Carson Wentz and Nick Foles or Eddie Jackson and Deon Bush?

Truly have no clue on your end

But a healthy Carson is way better than Foles sans the last two games of 2017...which it’s hard to play better than that for anyone...and assuredly much better than him that day. Foles sucked most that game.

With your front Bush’s negative impact was smaller than in a vacuum as well.

7 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

4-0, I have losses against Denver (Mile High at altitude with heat is a real HFA), and the Chargers (possible superbowl preview).  Our defense plays everyday against the system the Chiefs and Eagles run, with the Chiefs the talent disparity on defense is so great they wont be able to win a shootout if they can make it one.  Bears would have beat the Eagles in the playoffs last year if not for the double doink.  Did beat the Rams with Mitch playing by far his worst game of the year coming back from a shoulder injury, and the Saints dont ever play well at Soldier.  Again, not saying it's going to be easy by any stretch, but that's the way I see it.

I think the similarities of all three offenses is a little overblown at this point. They have changed considerably since they were together. Biggest being who they have at QB. Andy has tailored the Chiefs to Mahomes since they both left and Doug has done the same with Carson.

Yeah there are similarities, but they operate differently. It’s notable sure, but not really a key to victory.

And Why are you so sure they will beat the Eagles this year on the road when they couldn’t against a weaker team, in colder weather at home last year? Not saying you won’t but it’s not the Best argument they will.

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Truly have no clue on your end

But a healthy Carson is way better than Foles sans the last two games of 2017...which it’s hard to play better than that for anyone...and assuredly much better than him that day. Foles sucked most that game.

With your front Bush’s negative impact was smaller than in a vacuum as well.

I'm pretty sure what Supe meant to say was without Jackson and Callahan. Not Bush. 

On 8/27/2019 at 7:44 PM, DoleINGout said:

Only reason for me would be due to injuries slowing the start of his career and affecting his acclimation to the game. If healthy and playing against the Giants this week, I'll have no worries. He needs the reps though, going into the season.

Already on IR.... Out 8 games..... so far, he’s more fragile than Ki Jana Carter

Edited by CKS97