2019 Draft Discussion

jleisher

I'm not sure it's a big deal, Polite just doesn't have a filter.  Like other guys are all like "yeah, I got asked this super weird question I can quote in complete detail" and when asked "what team" they're like "don't remember, sorry".  Polite will just say "yeah, San Francisco was just mean."

46 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Holy schit. Does he even make it to 12 now? Ha

I might have to reconsider taking a WR at 12. Lol. Guys like this come around once every 10+ years or so. Board would have to be dead at EDGE AND DL but if so I’d be ok with only Metcalf at 12 

7 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I'm not sure it's a big deal, Polite just doesn't have a filter.  Like other guys are all like "yeah, I got asked this super weird question I can quote in complete detail" and when asked "what team" they're like "don't remember, sorry".  Polite will just say "yeah, San Francisco was just mean."

Agreed. It really wasn’t bad I think he used the wrong word is all when he said bashing. Should have just said questioning or examining.

8 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

I might have to reconsider taking a WR at 12. Lol. Guys like this come around once every 10+ years or so. Board would have to be dead at EDGE AND DL but if so I’d be ok with only Metcalf at 12 

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

Holy schit. Does he even make it to 12 now? Ha

Trade the entire draft now for him lol.... but really if he’s there at 12 and he medically checks out, he’s worth the pick (even with like a polite or Burns there). I said it before, he had legitimate best wr in the nfl talent as long as he stays healthy 

Just now, pacman5252 said:

Trade the entire draft now for him lol.... but really if he’s there at 12 and he medically checks out, he’s worth the pick (even with like a polite or Burns there). I said it before, he had legitimate best wr in the nfl talent as long as he stays healthy 

If he's really that good of a receiver (and not just an athletic freak) he won't be there at 12. Everyone knew he was going to look good in spandex. 

9 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If he's really that good of a receiver (and not just an athletic freak) he won't be there at 12. Everyone knew he was going to look good in spandex. 

Depends on medical! He might be off our draft board because of the neck.

12 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If he goes 11 I’m going to cry, especially because I was happy with the Jets W.

Archived