Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

• 2 weeks later...

Just me but i was chuckling about Butker getting props for saving his teammate Thompson ( who went into cardiac arrest) by running to get a female trainer who save the teammate.  Good thing she got a career and training and did not stay at home.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jebrick said:

Just me but i was chuckling about Butker getting props for saving his teammate Thompson ( who went into cardiac arrest) by running to get a female trainer who save the teammate.  Good thing she got a career and training and did not stay at home.

I didn't see anything about that story until your post. Pretty wild one. 

14 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Yea.....Lawrence hasn't shown that level yet. They better hope he takes the next step.

I agree. I would venture a guess they were just trying to get ahead of another potential big cap jump and a Dak Prescott free agent contract. 

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

Former Steelers Isaiah Buggs was arrested for a second incident of second-degree domestic violence with a burglary designation. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-dl-isaiah-buggs-arrested-for-domestic-violence-burglary-in-tuscaloosa

whats wrong with some people?

On 6/14/2024 at 11:32 AM, skywlker32 said:

Yea.....Lawrence hasn't shown that level yet. They better hope he takes the next step.

many of these QB's getting these contracts aren't worth near that. TLaw is another one of those,   and this will cost the team  as will those other QB's