Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

I think kenny would've looked better in other situations, but it was clear his ceiling was going to be  that of a Matt cassel, minshew, Keenum type. Not Cousins, carr, dalton etc...

Edited by August4th

This is a crazy off season in preparation for my FF draft in 2 weeks.  Lots of players up in the air.  I have CD Lamb as the #1 or #2 Wr but would be afraid to take him in the 1st round right now.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jebrick said:

This is a crazy off season in preparation for my FF draft in 2 weeks.  Lots of players up in the air.  I have CD Lamb as the #1 or #2 Wr but would be afraid to take him in the 1st round right now.

You won’t know on CD til you draft depending on the date…I have my 2 bigger $$$ leagues on Aug 25 and Sept 1 respectively.

Already a few noteworthy injuries…Marquise Brown and Hopkins as of right now.

I'm on my 3rd straight year of keeping Justin Jefferson. No need to overthink it IMO. And I finished DFL for the first time in 15 years of this league (10 top 2's) so I have the top pick to boot.

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

My main league is a redraft so no keepers.  My draft is the 25th

Big fan of Cardinal players this year especially …personally very big on Pacheco/Nico Collins and think Chase Brown is gonna blow away his ADP.

23 hours ago, warfelg said:

I'm on my 3rd straight year of keeping Justin Jefferson. No need to overthink it IMO. And I finished DFL for the first time in 15 years of this league (10 top 2's) so I have the top pick to boot.

JJ McCarthy out indefinitely, has to get surgery on his miniscus . Guess gonna be rolling with Sam ..