Todd Bowles

NJerseypaint

NO more $&^#ing first time HCs. It has literally NEVER worked here. Almost did with Mangini, Rex failed after he had more say in personel, Todd Bowles is worse than both. Hire a guy with experience. A guy who can bring in legit coordinators. Bring in a GM whose also been there before. Macagnan isnt even good at what his so called strengths were supposed to be. How are we supposed to trust these guys running the franchise. I fear it is only going to get worse when Woody returns. This team just wont be good again for a long time. Its very very sad.

I don’t mind what side of the ball the new head coach is on I just don’t want to see a guy who’s gonna play not to lose a game all the time. I want someone who’s aggressive on defense like Rex was ... and preferably on offense too 

6 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

This is his first year as an OC. We cant keep going after inexperienced guys. It has failed 3 times in a row. 

When have we had a an offensive minded HC not work out recently? 

We haven’t had an offensive minded HC since Kotite in 1995. 23 yeas ago.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

When have we had a an offensive minded HC not work out recently? 

We haven’t had an offensive minded HC since Kotite in 1995. 23 yeas ago.

That is not the point. It is not just about an offensive minded coach, that would be an extremely myopic way of going about a HC search. While I agree, and ultimately want to switch gears in terms of a HC's expertise, getting a guy who has a ton of experience is equally as important. First timers aren't working out. A one year coordinator should be on the bottom of that list regardless of being offensive minded or not. 

4 hours ago, ekill08x said:

That is not the point. It is not just about an offensive minded coach, that would be an extremely myopic way of going about a HC search. While I agree, and ultimately want to switch gears in terms of a HC's expertise, getting a guy who has a ton of experience is equally as important. First timers aren't working out. A one year coordinator should be on the bottom of that list regardless of being offensive minded or not. 

I don't disagree with what you're saying... my point is that why would the next great offensive minded HC want to come here? They wont is the answer. Therefore we have to grab a guy before they're the next big thing.

Archived