Let the Mayfield Mayhem Begin

Dawgpoun8017

2 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

There's no way Baker should've won it this week.  Josh Allen was more deserving.

But we are some of the best ballot box stuffers around.

Idk, Allen went up against the 28th ranked  defense and Baker went up against the #3 defense who was in need of a win to get into the playoffs. I think that holds someweight in Baker's favor

15 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Idk, Allen went up against the 28th ranked  defense and Baker went up against the #3 defense who was in need of a win to get into the playoffs. I think that holds someweight in Baker's favor

Man, Allen had 3 passing TD’s and 90+ yards on the ground and 2 more scores iirc.

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Man, Allen had 3 passing TD’s and 90+ yards on the ground and 2 more scores iirc.

yeah vs a garbage Miami team that wasnt playing for anything. Mayfield dropped 350+ yards and 3 TDs on one of the best defenses playing for the playoffs 

Whats better...

@ Home - 319 total yards and 5 TDs vs the #28th defense

On the Road - 376 total yards and 3 TDs vs the #3 defense

18 minutes ago, buno67 said:

yeah vs a garbage Miami team that wasnt playing for anything. Mayfield dropped 350+ yards and 3 TDs on one of the best defenses playing for the playoffs 

Whats better...

The 2nd one!!! 🤔

39 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Whats better...

Just gonna ignore the turnover and completion percentages eh?

Ive never seen someone with homer shades so dark...

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just gonna ignore the turnover and completion percentages eh?

Ive never seen someone with homer shades so dark...

Homer or not. What baker did vs a top tier defense is better than what Allen did vs crap Miami. Does Allen put up that performance against the Ravens? Does Baker flirt with 400yards passing if the browns play Miami?

41 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Homer or not. What baker did vs a top tier defense is better than what Allen did vs crap Miami. Does Allen put up that performance against the Ravens? Does Baker flirt with 400yards passing if the browns play Miami?

For an award like player of the week the matchup should count very little. Mayfield is the better player but Allen had the better week. Yeah he probably would have looked bad against the Ravens but he wasn't playing the Ravens. Now if Mayfield didn't throw any picks then yeah. I get it. This week it shouldn't have been Baker but Baker is certainly greater than Allen, if that helps.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

For an award like player of the week the matchup should count very little. Mayfield is the better player but Allen had the better week. Yeah he probably would have looked bad against the Ravens but he wasn't playing the Ravens. Now if Mayfield didn't throw any picks then yeah. I get it. This week it shouldn't have been Baker but Baker is certainly greater than Allen, if that helps.

I really hope Allen works out for Buffalo. He's fun to watch and Buffalo deserves a franchise guy. L

6 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I really hope Allen works out for Buffalo. He's fun to watch and Buffalo deserves a franchise guy. L

After the last few days of offering my opinions of him to Bills fans, I hope he doesn’t.

I’ve taken some pretty firm stances on his inability to throw the football 😂 

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

After the last few days of offering my opinions of him to Bills fans, I hope he doesn’t.

I’ve taken some pretty firm stances on his inability to throw the football 😂 

They all know you were living the #highlife and won't hold it against you if you flip-flop on your position.

Archived