Week 3 GDT: Raiders vs Dolphins

Silver&Black88

18 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

We were running down their throat and getting chunk yards. Why throw in that situation? 

I'm fine with throwing to try and catch em with their pants down. I'm not fine with Carr doing anything but trying to put that ball out of the endzone given the pressure. Maybe he got hit as it was coming out, maybe.

17 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I expect WR's to catch the ball.  I wonder if the last one is considered a drop bc he didn't even touch it.  SMH  Worthless and you and to put a yellow jacket on him and blame everyone else LOL Classic homer behavior

Who put him in the hall?  All I said was he beats his man all the time and does not get nearly enough looks from Carr.  If Carr looked to him more he probably is looking for the ball on the first int.  He screwed up by not continuing his route but he even had a step on triple coverage.  Somebody needs to sit these two down and get them on the same page.

I think you guys are delusional.  If "he beats his man all the time" and therefor is always open, why doesn't he get the ball?  Either he isn't open and you TV head coaches think he is, he is open and no one trusts him to make contested catches or any catch for that matter, or there is some major conspiracy to hold down the HOF WR Coop.  He is just so good and dominant, Carr, the multiple head coaches and O coordinators just refuse to get him involved.  Which is it? 

Who put him in the hall?  I have seen Cooper compared to Tim Brown, Antonio Brown etc.  So yeah, he has been compared to HOF WR's SMH

35 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I think you guys are delusional.  If "he beats his man all the time" and therefor is always open, why doesn't he get the ball?  Either he isn't open and you TV head coaches think he is, he is open and no one trusts him to make contested catches or any catch for that matter, or there is some major conspiracy to hold down the HOF WR Coop.  He is just so good and dominant, Carr, the multiple head coaches and O coordinators just refuse to get him involved.  Which is it? 

Who put him in the hall?  I have seen Cooper compared to Tim Brown, Antonio Brown etc.  So yeah, he has been compared to HOF WR's SMH

You got to give it a rest. Sheesh. Just take a day or week off of cooper. There are plenty of issues with this team and Cooper isnt close to being the biggest one. 

Cooper is a problem. I agree he is open most of the time because he is a great route runner. But, he drops a ton of balls. Additionally, he is not reading the defense well, so Carr can't trust where he is going to be. A lot of these plays have multiple route combos that are based on the defense and the read the receiver and QB make. Cooper and Carr are not seeing the same thing and so Carr is less likely to look Cooper's way. This has been an ongoing issue.

7 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

You got to give it a rest. Sheesh. Just take a day or week off of cooper. There are plenty of issues with this team and Cooper isnt close to being the biggest one. 

I am just amused that people continue to stick up for Cooper but you're right this team has more serious issues but  nonetheless Cooper is an issue.  He is an average at best Wr picked at number 4 overall in the first, that bothers me.  What also bothers me is that fans make excuses for his poor play, blame everyone else and continue to believe that he is great and I have no idea why?  Do they just believe everything they hear on TV about how Cooper is this world beater and can't comprehend what they are seeing on the field or on the stat sheet...  let me rephrase that, what they are not seeing on the stat sheet lol Looks like another over drafted player and bad early pick, which unfortunately has been par for the course lately.  

like or not Carr doesn't seem to be same after the injuries, 2 years ago he was in the conversation for MVP now he's playing below average.

I mean he's leading the league in interceptions, is that Cooper fault??? and if you watch those interceptions, the throws are ******* awful. Before this season I though a healthy Carr was in the top10 QBs category, now I've my doubts.

Who knows if it changed the trajectory of the ball when Carr was hit as he threw the fade to Bryant that was picked, but how do you give up that type of pressure on that route? That’s more or less a catch and throw play for the qb. Really poor effort by that right tackle.  Really hope Parker turns out to be decent since we could have drafted a safety when we took him.

Archived