Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

WE GET IT FORGE. YOU'RE RIGHT

But seriously, if we don't have so many overpays, we could have put ourselves in position for someone like Ramsey. Granted, it's relatively rare ( not stepping in on this argument) so it's sort of hard to take into account someone like him being available. You're probably right on Juice too, but I think I'd have a way harder time moving on from him. He's just proven his versatility and importance to the scheme time and time again, and I'd argue he'd probably be one of the hardest people to replace. Extremely sure handed, elite blocker, can split out wide...

The problem clearly lies in the RB's...I wonder if someone is going to get in Shanny's ear about this at some point because this McKinnon contract is just all shades of awful. Tevin wasn't that bad (and I still think he's a very solid RB) but Breida, Mosert and Wilson just put up monster numbers and are 3 cheapest backfield players..just mind numbing. 

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Cowboys are going to cut Taco Charlton. 

We should definitely put in a claim. Ford's knee is a big concern for me. They're playing it close to the vest but I think its worst than they're letting on. I really wanted them to target a third edge guy to add during cut-downs, as I was never truly convinced both him and Bosa could stay healthy. 

Charlton is no gem but I think he'd be decent insurance in case Ford or Bosa miss a extended amount of time. Thomas@DE ain't gonna cut it...

1 minute ago, 757-NINER said:

We should definitely put in a claim. Ford's knee is a big concern for me. They're playing it close to the vest but I think its worst than they're letting on. I really wanted them to target a third edge guy to add during cut-downs, as I was never truly convinced both him and Bosa could stay healthy. 

Charlton is no gem but I think he'd be decent insurance in case Ford or Bosa miss a extended amount of time. Thomas@DE ain't gonna cut it...

I've been debating it. The only problem is, I think if we put a claim on him, he has to be on the 53, we can't put him on the PS, right? So if we claim him, who's the odd man out? 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I've been debating it. The only problem is, I think if we put a claim on him, he has to be on the 53, we can't put him on the PS, right? So if we claim him, who's the odd man out? 

move staley to IR and end street's season (because you are only allowed to have one guy come back from IR)

Edited by N4L

Just now, N4L said:

move staley to IR and end street's season (because you are only allowed to have one guy come back from IR)

Not bad. My only real concern there is that we could get him back in 6 weeks, right? If we put him on IR, he absolutely gone for no less than 8. Is that right? I can't remember if that's how it works. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not bad. My only real concern there is that we could get him back in 6 weeks, right? If we put him on IR, he absolutely gone for no less than 8. Is that right? I can't remember if that's how it works. 

I just googled it, and apparently they changed the rule in 2017 to include 2 players, so it wouldnt change streets status. This says he has to be out for 8 weeks

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/8/31/17797904/explaining-pup-nfi-ir-other-injury-nfl-roster-designations-cuts-53-man-roster