Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

This one means more. It puts us at 3-1 and we had the world against us.  
That Cardinal game was just a good game and lovely walk off win...

This is awesome because it means more. It is about Davis becoming a man. It's about Marcus. About Vrabel. This one a more impact win to me. 

I definitely can agree to that. Davis became a man todsyman today

Huuuuuge win. Not only because it comes against a legit contender, but because of the statement it makes. To come back and win in that manner I think says a lot, and more importantly I think it will be impossible for people to overlook us anymore. This team has the potential to go a long way, and to think that people were almost calling for heads after week 1.

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but Sharpe deserves a lot of credit for making likely the biggest heads-up play of the game on Dion's conversion when it looked like it was likely going to be a block in the back, yet he managed to pull off just in time and delivered a solid, clean block.

If you would’ve told me we’d be 3-1 through the first quarter of the season especially knowing with how the injuries have been, I’d say you’re insane. This team has that grit and Vrabel has some massive balls lol. Also didn’t let the Matthews selfishness distract the team this week. Need to look at some receivers because Marcus deserves better.  Jennings shouldn’t even on the team let alone getting important snaps. Davis IMO is on his way and Taylor can be nice but we need more especially with no TE worth a damn on the team right now. 

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Also we can’t have a letdown game against Buffalo next week.

I thought we were gonna be kinda flat today after grinding out two big division wins that'd take a lot out of any team in the NFL, but they managed to avoid that. Another big test in staying up for Buffalo though.

Archived