Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

11 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

finally managed to see the 4th and 15 throw to taywan- that was a deep out on a rope. needless to say, i think we can put to bed any concerns about the lingering effects of marcus’s injury.

Yeah, almost wonder if the glove was a decoy, saw no limitations today. Threw three really deep passes, the one to Taylor was slightly under thrown but catchable, the ones to CD and Jennings were right on the money.

That was one of the best games I've ever seen in our franchise history. No doubt that one is going to go down in history as one of the best ever. I think we can also fairly confidently say that we FINALLY have a coaching staff that can get us to the promise land. The way Vrabel handled the adversity in this game and throughout the last month should be truly commended. To have the guts to go for the win when we could've gone for the tie is truly remarkable. Marcus played probably the best game of his career, and the defense played a huge part. Without holding Wentz and company to that field goal in OT, we don't get that magical final drive.  So proud of this group, and I think the future is truly as bright as it's ever been. Titan Up Baby!!!

41 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Opposing defenses should be terrified of Corey Davis after that game. Dude is going to go into the next game knowing no one can stop him.

Keep our fingers cross every time we have that WR some goes left. Calico injuries, Kenny Britt maturity issues, Kendall Wright organization gave up on him after mularkey put him in the dog house ??‍♂️

Archived