~ GDT Week 4: Detroit vs Dallas ~

WizardHawk

Just now, D82 said:

I mean...2-2 is better than 1-3

Well we need to play better then this. Cause i'm gonna be pissed if the only teams we bring it against are teams that are under the weather, sleeping on us, or are injury riddled. Cause it will just mean that we will be picking 8-8 again and Jerry can go on saying that he has faith in JG.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Hey @DaBoys - Doesnt our offense look better when Zeke doesnt play like dog poop in the passing game? 

Thats about the 10th absolute *DIME* from Dak. Accuracy issues?

Oh wow, so one game where Dak throws dimes (nevermind 200+ yard by our best offensive player) shows Dak doesn't have accuracy issues? 

Let's see him do it consistently in multiple games, like a franchise QB should.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Well we need to play better then this. Cause i'm gonna be pissed if the only teams we bring it against are teams that are under the weather, sleeping on us, or are injury riddled. Cause it will just mean that we will be picking 8-8 again and Jerry can go on saying that he has faith in JG.

Agreed. I'm not going to go overboard and say the problems are solved with this team. 8-8 will keep JG and Linehan here

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

Oh wow, so one game where Dak throws dimes (nevermind 200+ yard by our best offensive player) shows Dak doesn't have accuracy issues? 

Let's see him do it consistently in multiple games, like a franchise QB should.

He was threw some dimes last week. But Zeke (and others) was dropping them. Otherwise he would have had 200+ yards, 3 TDS and a W last week too. 

I'm starting to see trends in DAK game. He can throw the DEEP BALL and it's up to the WR to catch it( Austin ). He is accurate on slant routes( Hurns ). He is accurate and shorter intermediate crossing routes( Beasley/Hurns ). I was really impressed. It's like the coach said sling it and don't hesitate. He still hasn't mastered throwing on timing routes. HOWEVER, it's a start. We still have 12 more games to evaluate him. 

1 minute ago, atran35 said:

I'm starting to see trends in DAK game. He can throw the DEEP BALL and it's up to the WR to catch it( Austin ). He is accurate on slant routes( Hurns ). He is accurate and shorter intermediate crossing routes( Beasley/Hurns ). I was really impressed. It's like the coach said sling it and don't hesitate. He still hasn't mastered throwing on timing routes. HOWEVER, it's a start. We still have 12 more games to evaluate him. 

28 games right? I think that how much longer he is under contract.

6 minutes ago, D82 said:

But Jesus, he's such a liability in da passing game doh!

Couldn't have anything to do with a sh!tty OC who doesn't know how to help our offense let alone our star plays like Dak and Zeke. He gets lucky here and there then goes right back to passing like 90 % of the time with a RB who is capable of generating half the total yards of our offense to put us into scoring plays.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Zeke was not a great RB last year. What were his 2016 numbers I wonder.

Lead the league in rushing as a rookie with a rookie QB which was unheard of.

2017 was a complete sh!t show because of Goodell having it out for us and his pissing contest with Jerry. Zeke performed incredibly well considering he didn't even know what weeks he would play and what weeks he wouldn't. You would expect that kind of poise from a vet, but that showed alot of backbone to do what he did on the field last season.

Archived