Week 4 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

i knw youre a julio hater (joking) but thats basically calling ridley no worse than a top 4 wr by years end. agressive... 

Part of it is me believing Julio (and Brown) are about to start regressing to the mean. Part of it is I am really damn impressed by Ridley.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Robert Woods?!

Ridley has already equaled his career high in TDs in a season.

And honestly, I don't think that much of Cooper Kupp. I don't think he's as good as Juju TBH.

Just spitting out names here haven't spent enough time thinking of teams recievers. Thinking about it, it might be Stefon Diggs, even I if I feel the production hasn't consistently matched the reputation he's got.

Ridley's start has been mighty impressive. Does make you wonder about Julio's lack of TD production.

1 minute ago, Magnifico said:

Just spitting out names here haven't spent enough time thinking of teams recievers. Thinking about it, it might be Stefon Diggs, even I if I feel the production hasn't consistently matched the reputation he's got.

Ridley's start has been mighty impressive. Does make you wonder about Julio's lack of TD production.

Stefon Diggs I would buy although I rate Diggs as the #1 in Minnesota and would take Thielin - currently - over everyone.

Archived