The Good, the Bad, the WINNING TEAM vs the Browns

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Why are people down on Lynch? He was this good last year too, just didn't get carries. Our run blocking sucks and he's 5th in the league in rushing and is 1st in missed tackles. If that isn't elite running idk what is.

AND, he's a very good pass protector.

Agreed. Even this last game... he had quite a few runs for no gain where he broke 3 or 4 tackles after he was hit immediately in the backfield. Our big strong interior OL seems to struggle quite a bit through stretches of a game. 

3 minutes ago, RaisinBran said:

Agreed. Even this last game... he had quite a few runs for no gain where he broke 3 or 4 tackles after he was hit immediately in the backfield. Our big strong interior OL seems to struggle quite a bit through stretches of a game. 

This subforum as a whole are down on him. I refuse. What an absolute animal Lynch is. He will be in the hall of fame some day.

10 hours ago, raidr4life said:

I appreciate this after the Aaron Donald flack you gave me, admittedly he still has a long way to go tho.

He needs to get stronger in the offseason to take on double teams better. But his burst is special. He has a chance to be great. Wish they'd stop giving him snaps at DE though 

4 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

I'd take the LT over the S everytime, even if the S is a better player.

Can't argue it honestly. Higher on the list of importance. James is a going to be an all-pro player and the Raiders safeties are liabilities on the field. I'd still have drafted James and took LT later on. They had Penn for a year.

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This subforum as a whole are down on him. I refuse. What an absolute animal Lynch is. He will be in the hall of fame some day.

I was down on him, more because his antics last season than his play. But he's seemed to gel with Gruden well. 

Raiders still lack a hom erun hitter at RB and will need to find one in next years draft.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Can't argue it honestly. Higher on the list of importance. James is a going to be an all-pro player and the Raiders safeties are liabilities on the field. I'd still have drafted James and took LT later on. They had Penn for a year.

This year we could pick up Tyrann Mathieu in FA if he’s healthy.

7 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I knew Parker looked solid... this confirms it, I'm not saying he is going to be an all pro but this Is promising in his first NFL action..that strip sack wasn't his fault....

Terrible effort by cook and richard on thier chip blocks to help Parker have time to get to his spot. Parker had a neae impossible assognment with no help frlm cook and richard. 

Archived