GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

All this skrimps v cheese curdles, and we're burying the lead here - how godam un-American is it that people are actually picking Poutine!?

When the option is poutine vs crab, I'm taking my goddamn poutine every day and if you don't like it you can just fight me, ya hoser.

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

...that's a really good analogy.

They should have been excellent. Most of the places either on the square or closer to campus by the lake have good cheese curds.

The were good. But its fried mozzarella... how do you mess it up? Thats served at like 75% of the restaurants in America.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

When the option is poutine vs crab, I'm taking my goddamn poutine every day and if you don't like it you can just fight me, ya hoser.

...once again, we REALLY missed the boat on chili cheese fries.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Aren’t you ravens fans required to love picking pieces of crab invisible to the naked eye off of a bunch of blue crab carcasses and pretending that it’s delicious when in actuality you only taste the 4lbs of Old Bay you just ate?

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Thats not very ravens of you. 

I dont know what a poutine is but it sounds french so I hate it already.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

...once again, we REALLY missed the boat on chili cheese fries.

I'll agree with you there.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Aren’t you ravens fans required to love picking pieces of crab invisible to the naked eye off of a bunch of blue crab carcasses and pretending that it’s delicious when in actuality you only taste the 4lbs of Old Bay you just ate?

I'm not from Baltimore.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats not very ravens of you. 

I dont know what a poutine is but it sounds french so I hate it already.

French fries + cheese kurds covered in gravy.

Archived