GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

55 minutes ago, Danger said:

Oh, this thread was created by a Browns fan. That explains things. They're used to being wrong 100% of the time and getting things wrong.

No need to get personal. Let’s bury the hatchet here. I’d like to genuinely wish you luck this weekend rebounding after your inferior joke of a college football program completely choked this past weekend. I’ll say this for you guys, James Franklin is the most under the radar morally corrupt coach in the nation. Best wishes the rest of the way.

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No need to get personal. Let’s bury the hatchet here. I’d like to genuinely wish you luck this weekend rebounding after your inferior joke of a college football program completely choked this past weekend. I’ll say this for you guys, James Franklin is the most under the radar morally corrupt coach in the nation. Best wishes the rest of the way.

Penn State's on a bye week regardless. I was just throwing around things in good fun but it seems you took it personally.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Penn State's on a bye week regardless. I was just throwing around things in good fun but it seems you took it personally.

Not at all. I was as well. Being a Browns fan you get used to being the red headed stepchild of jokes.

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

This cheese curds nonsense has to stop. Lucky #7 - Jalepeno Poppers!

#11 Wings (in what should be a clean sweep - anyone who votes crab rangoon over WINGS needs to be electroshocked while being waterboarded).

This 100%!

Poppers (by default) and wings (now that nachos have been eliminated, this should be easy).

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

You are so begging to be waterboarded. No skin off my back, I've waterboarded at least six people today, you're up to be lucky number seven...

I've never electroshocked someone, so gonna eyeball it. @jonu62882 bring me my jumper cables, a car battery and a Fanta...

Wait, what about the wooden metal shovel?! 

Or is this just the appetizer to main course (see what I did there)?

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel like this and the next round are mostly a waste of time. 

We are all going to vote for Wings.... except for the communist from Ohio. 

Said the guy from the state where bulls nuts are an appetizer.

Be honest, you drink bud light with those wings of yours don’t you? Coors light maybe?

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Said the guy from the state where bulls nuts are an appetizer.

Be honest, you drink bud light with those wings of yours don’t you? Coors light maybe?

Shiner you scoundrel. 

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The guy from Men in Black?

Yup

Archived