NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

11 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I was just thinking if Jokic is already the best 2nd rounder in NBA history as a player who is the first of his kind, and a legitimate franchise centerpiece... probably a bit premature, Gasol had a similar impact for a few years, but he's definitely on pace to be... but that lead me to the realization that this Nuggets team has 3 of ~8 best 2nd round picks in the modern era: Millsap, IT and of course Jokic. Coincidence? #GRIT

I love the makeup of our team dude. Healthy starting lineup is: #7 pick // #19 pick // 2nd rounder // 2nd rounder // 2nd rounder. The only lottery pick on the bench is Trey Lyles. One key contributor was playing in Australia two years ago.

What the front office has done to build this team is special. It should be discussed a lot more, tbh. There was so much discourse about the process and how to build a team...and a lot of people think that you need to tank to be a championship contender. Well....the Nuggets built the best or second best young core in the NBA without tanking and trying to stay competitive with great drafting, patience, and good trades. This is a special team and the front office and organization deserves so much credit for the last couple years. Watching these guys is so gratifying and fun.

Jokic isn't the best 2nd rounder ever, yet...probably not close....but I expect him to be by the end of his career. And I personally think he could be the best foreign player ever and an all time great. We'll see !!!!!!

8 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

GOAT International player is playing tonight in Denver. No it’s not Jokic. It’s Serge Ibaka 🔥🔥🔥

Raptors are so physical man. And I feel like they are coming up w all the loose balls tonight. Really good despite the injuries 

• Like 1