NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nah, if you are the Clippers you play it out. You have a legitimate shot to get to the finals and possibly win. What happens after that happens. No guarantee Kawhi leaves the Raptors. He seems to really like it there and they have a great team. 

Clippers and Raptors should both ride it out. The Raptors are 1 hampered Curry from being a toss-uo to win the title. The Clippers don't want to pull a Knicks and trade 2 very good pieces (Harris would be gone anyways) for a player you were favored to get. Plus Harris would be good insurance in case they can't sign 2 stars.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Clippers and Raptors should both ride it out. The Raptors are 1 hampered Curry from being a toss-uo to win the title. The Clippers don't want to pull a Knicks and trade 2 very good pieces (Harris would be gone anyways) for a player you were favored to get. Plus Harris would be good insurance in case they can't sign 2 stars.

I meant *Raptors not Clippers.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No one pegged the Lakers to get LeBron? Huh? There were plenty of reports out that LeBron was leaving and looking at the Lakers. That was one of the reasons Kyrie wanted to get traded. 

I said, at this time last year.  In December of 2017, nobody was saying LeBron would go to the Lakers.  Some people felt he would leave the Cavs, others felt he would stay.  But there was nobody hardcore predicting LeBron to the Lakers.  Except for probably Lavar Ball lol

8 minutes ago, showtime said:

I said, at this time last year.  In December of 2017, nobody was saying LeBron would go to the Lakers.  Some people felt he would leave the Cavs, others felt he would stay.  But there was nobody hardcore predicting LeBron to the Lakers.  Except for probably Lavar Ball lol

You had guys like Bill Simmons, Peter Vescey, Chris Sheridan etc say before the start of last regular season that he was heading to the Lakers. SAS said one of the reasons Kyrie was upset was he didn't want to be held hostage by LeBron's future and then take over a team that was built to play with LeBron when he would leave elsewhere. 

7 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If Boston puts Kyrie or Tatum on the table, then they can have a better offer but will Boston do that? I'm guessing Horford will be put in the package? 

If they lowball us and don’t include Tatum demps should hang up the phone. Nothing else on Boston is all that appealing for AD

16 hours ago, champ11 said:

Last night was an outlier Torrey Craig performance but Jokic is honestly that good. It’s crazy 

I was just thinking if Jokic is already the best 2nd rounder in NBA history as a player who is the first of his kind, and a legitimate franchise centerpiece... probably a bit premature, Gasol had a similar impact for a few years, but he's definitely on pace to be... but that lead me to the realization that this Nuggets team has 3 of ~8 best 2nd round picks in the modern era: Millsap, IT and of course Jokic. Coincidence? #GRIT

11 hours ago, amac said:

If they lowball us and don’t include Tatum demps should hang up the phone. Nothing else on Boston is all that appealing for AD

That's fair. Will be interesting to see how AD approaches this in the offseason. By all accounts it sounds like he will want to be moved but guess we just have to wait and find out. His comments in public are the complete opposite. But when Woj, Lowe, SAS etc believe you can be had in the offseason, that has to mean for something. 

9 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I was just thinking if Jokic is already the best 2nd rounder in NBA history as a player who is the first of his kind, and a legitimate franchise centerpiece... probably a bit premature, Gasol had a similar impact for a few years, but he's definitely on pace to be... but that lead me to the realization that this Nuggets team has 3 of ~8 best 2nd round picks in the modern era: Millsap, IT and of course Jokic. Coincidence? #GRIT

coming to mind, Denis Rodman and Mark Price were great 2nd rders. Others will come to mind though. Jokic would be a god- dang perfect Celtic... damn Ainge.