NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

Runs everything, controls the narrative, etc. Will be interesting to see if they end up with another star this offseason or not. Best bet may be trying to trade for someone. Don't know any available FA that will go to the Lakers. Not KD, highly doubt they get Kawhi and Butler probably re-signs. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Runs everything, controls the narrative, etc. Will be interesting to see if they end up with another star this offseason or not. Best bet may be trying to trade for someone. Don't know any available FA that will go to the Lakers. Not KD, highly doubt they get Kawhi and Butler probably re-signs. 

Go for Kemba and re-sign McGee. Then use Lonzo/Ingram and some 1sts to try and get Beal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Go for Kemba and re-sign McGee. Then use Lonzo/Ingram and some 1sts to try and get Beal.

Lowe said they try to put something together for AD in the summer but that is after they hopefully someone to fill the cap space that they will have. Woj said they may end up with someone like Middleton instead of Butler/Kyrie/Kawhi/KD. Woj said Clippers are the team that Kawhi is targeting if he comes to LA, not the Lakers. 

Bron's reputation among his peers definitely seems to have taken a hit. These guys who are a bit younger than him don't want to deal with all the BS. 

If you are the Pelicans, do the Lakers really have the best offer for AD? What are we thinking here, Kuzma/Ball/Ingram? 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Has to be that package otherwise nothing makes sense. I could see them wanting Hart instead of Ball too.

Does that beat the potential Celtics offer that they can put together? Though I doubt they get rid of Kyrie or Tatum, and the Kings pick doesn't seem to be looking all that great either. 

So the Lakers really may end up giving them the best offer for AD.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Does that beat the potential Celtics offer that they can put together? Though I doubt they get rid of Kyrie or Tatum, and the Kings pick doesn't seem to be looking all that great either. 

So the Lakers really may end up giving them the best offer for AD.

What's the best offer Boston could put together? Brown, Rozier/Smart, Morris, Williams and picks? Yeah, I think LA's offer is better unless Boston puts Tatum on the table.

Just now, beekay414 said:

What's the best offer Boston could put together? Brown, Rozier/Smart, Morris, Williams and picks? Yeah, I think LA's offer is better unless Boston puts Tatum on the table.

If Boston puts Kyrie or Tatum on the table, then they can have a better offer but will Boston do that? I'm guessing Horford will be put in the package?