NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

I said Lonzo was their second best player. I think he is when he is playing well. Dude is just crazy inconsistent. 

I still see Lonzo’s ceiling as being higher than Kuz’s and Lonzo offering more value as a high level role player but Kuz is playing better rn and is a nice fit w LeBron. I’ll admit that for sure  

I kinda doubt either ever make an all star game in the varsity conference but Kuz’s profile is massive relative to his ability

being inconsistent is part of any player's evaluation.

But I will agree that Lonzo's ceiling may be best of anyone (outside Lebron) but ceiling and actually play is still far apart.

• Like 1

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

being inconsistent is part of any player's evaluation.

But I will agree that Lonzo's ceiling may be best of anyone (outside Lebron) but ceiling and actually play is still far apart.

Kuz is too!!!! He’s at like low 30s 3% I think. But yeah if Lonzo isn’t engaged he’s pretty worthless so that’s fair. Kuz is still a spacing threat and a nice scorer 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Kuz is too!!!! He’s at like low 30s 3% I think. But yeah if Lonzo isn’t engaged he’s pretty worthless so that’s fair. Kuz is still a spacing threat and a nice scorer 

I actually think Lonzo would blow up (sort of) on a team like Phoenix. getting a passing PG on a team with a big and some nice wings. Just don't think a trade scenario exists.

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nice slate of games today. Philly/Indy, GS/SAC, TOR/POR, and DEN/OKC. 

Nuggets home dogs. Tough to see them have the fire power to beat OKC’s defense if they go with the Murray/Craig/Hernangomez/Plumlee/Jokic lineup to start. Would be a really nice win though 

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

That's why I will root against Houston as long as he plays there. I don't respect his style of play.

And the thing is as the playoffs go deeper, the less respect he gets from the officials which leads to a lot of clunkers from him. So in a way these regular season calls he gets hurts him in the long run. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And the thing is as the playoffs go deeper, the less respect he gets from the officials which leads to a lot of clunkers from him. So in a way these regular season calls he gets hurts him in the long run.

And still he has been the only player who has gotten close to beating the KD Warriors. 

Embiid with a 28 & 14 first half.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

And still he has been the only player who has gotten close to beating the KD Warriors. 

Embiid with a 28 & 14 first half.

I mean that Rockets team was a beast but Harden sure wasn't the reason the Rockets were winning those games late. That was all CP3 and Gordon. Harden did pretty good in those games but after game 1 he was pretty trash that series tbh. And a big reason for that was he stopped getting those regular season calls. Some were bad missed calls, others just didn't get them as he has been accustomed to getting them.