NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

54 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Pretty much the same man, and yeah the Dubs got destroyed. Like legit destroyed from the opening tip. 

But I mentioned you after the Kyrie take over late yesterday against the Wizards lollll.

Explosion every 5 or so games seems about right with Kyrie

24 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yo @champ11, the next time you slander Kawhi or any other player:

These team doctors are straight grimy. Can't trust them at all. 

Pretty cynical take that is hard to believe logically from a Carson Wentz and Kawhi Leonard type of players long term health is in the best interest of both the player and organization....but it undoubtedly happens. There's something there. Totally believe football organizations in general not taking care of their players. 

The medical industry and a lot of doctors are grimy and trash ethically in general tbh. A doctor tried to prescribe my girl Lexipro this week off of like a 3 minute interaction. I don't trust doctors at all.

How Kawhi acted still isn't slander proof. Dude and his team are a joke compared to his peers. 

Also shoutout to that dude. I ate right next to him in Austin when he was with his girl Molly from Insecure

Edited by champ11

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Pretty cynical take that is hard to believe logically from a Carson Wentz and Kawhi Leonard type of players long term health is in the best interest of both the player and organization....but it undoubtedly happens. There's something there. Totally believe football organizations in general not taking care of their players. 

The medical industry and a lot of doctors are grimy and trash ethically in general tbh. A doctor tried to prescribe my girl Lexipro this week off of like a 3 minute interaction. I don't trust doctors at all.

How Kawhi acted still isn't slander proof. Dude and his team are a joke compared to his peers. 

If you want to say the he and his team acted was suspect, then fine. But to say he was healthy and pulled this move just to get out of SA is wrong IMO. As reported on multiple occasions, the initial beef started with him being misdiagnosed. And let's also not ignore what Danny Green said. Them dudes in SA convinced the world the man was washed up when all along he was battling injuries that weren't diagnosed. Now look at what he is doing in Toronto. Granted, they are playing a style that suits him better but don't let that get in the way of proving my point LOL.

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If you want to say the he and his team acted was suspect, then fine. But to say he was healthy and pulled this move just to get out of SA is wrong IMO. As reported on multiple occasions, the initial beef started with him being misdiagnosed. And let's also not ignore what Danny Green said. Them dudes in SA convinced the world the man was washed up when all along he was battling injuries that weren't diagnosed. Now look at what he is doing in Toronto. Granted, they are playing a style that suits him better but don't let that get in the way of proving my point LOL.

I don't think I said that when we actually got into this discussion. It's easy to make those jokes now since he came back at 100%...lmao

They didn't convince anyone he was washed up? What are you even talking about with that? We don't know what happened with Kawhi and his injuries dude. He may have been misdiagnosed and then ghosted. There's a lot more going on there than you are acting either way though....If he was transparent or communicated at all throughout any of this we would actually know a bit of what happened. 

6 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I don't think I said that when we actually got into this discussion. It's easy to make those jokes now since he came back at 100%...lmao

They didn't convince anyone he was washed up? What are you even talking about with that? We don't know what happened with Kawhi and his injuries dude. He may have been misdiagnosed and then ghosted. There's a lot more going on there than you are acting either way though....If he was transparent or communicated at all throughout any of this we would actually know a bit of what happened. 

Talking about Danny Green. Plenty thought he was washed up and trash now. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Talking about Danny Green. Plenty thought he was washed up and trash now. 

Ah. Still shocking that they included him in the trade. Pretty bad look and I think the medical team takes a lot of blame on San Antonio's side. It's still a crazy situation though and I can't really respect how Kawhi handled it...which I'm pretty sure is what I said when we had this discussion.....This piece is the best intel on the situation.....I'm sure you read it at the time. http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23366667/inside-tension-kawhi-leonard-spurs 

48 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Ah. Still shocking that they included him in the trade. Pretty bad look and I think the medical team takes a lot of blame on San Antonio's side. It's still a crazy situation though and I can't really respect how Kawhi handled it...which I'm pretty sure is what I said when we had this discussion.....This piece is the best intel on the situation.....I'm sure you read it at the time. http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23366667/inside-tension-kawhi-leonard-spurs 

Bruh, you kept making jokes of how it is good to see Kawhi overcome this terrible career threatening injury lol.

16 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bruh, you kept making jokes of how it is good to see Kawhi overcome this terrible career threatening injury lol.

a man can joke on the internet. I stand by what I wrote about Kawhi this summer when we were discussing. he is lame to me