NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Wow anyone just see the block Robert Williams did on Anthony Davis? Anthony Davis three foot from the rim throws up a typical jump hook and Williams blocked it with such ease. Robert Williams one day will be a great rim protector for Boston

If he doesn't sleep himself out of the league...

Did I just read this stat correctly but Ben Simmons went   2 for 9 from the free throw line?? I mean come on now your in your third NBA season you play the Guard position and you can't work to get better than that. Think even Wilt Chamberlain did better than that and he was a big man

Edited by resilient part 2

shai is a baller, don't know if we should've taken him instead of bridges at 10. probably shai, tho I really like mikal. i was expecting shai when we traded up for  the obvious good fit next to booker and our need for a pg

if we took luka and shai instead of ayton and bridges that would be a lot of smart basketball

Edited by 11sanchez11

56 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kuzma's all around game is so much better now than it was last year. Does it make more sense for Ingram to come off the bench when he returns? Or just go with their big line up with Zo/Ingram/Kuzma/Bron/McGee?

From a pure fit perspective, a Lonzo/Hart/LBJ/Kuzma/McGee lineup is the best match.  And then you have Rondo, Ingram, and Chandler to bring off the bench.

57 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kuzma's all around game is so much better now than it was last year. Does it make more sense for Ingram to come off the bench when he returns? Or just go with their big line up with Zo/Ingram/Kuzma/Bron/McGee?

is it better or is it because he has more opportunity with Ingram out? In the mean time I had Kuz as the second best Laker but ran into the he is not even top 4 or 5 crowd with Lonzo being #2 .(look back to page 144.

Getting 34 points was skill plus opportunity for Kuz.

Lonzo number 2 is still laughable IMO