NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

is it better or is it because he has more opportunity with Ingram out? In the mean time I had Kuz as the second best Laker but ran into the he is not even top 4 or 5 crowd with Lonzo being #2 .(look back to page 144.

Getting 34 points was skill plus opportunity for Kuz.

Lonzo number 2 is still laughable IMO

Kuz plays better off the ball than Ingram does, but he's not nearly as talented.  Kuz has integrated better with LeBron.  If LeBron isn't on the roster, the offense runs through Ingram. But the problem is both Ingram and LeBron are both ball-oriented players.

And in terms of impact, you could easily make the argument that Lonzo is the second most impactful player on that roster.

32 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Kuz plays better off the ball than Ingram does, but he's not nearly as talented.  Kuz has integrated better with LeBron.  If LeBron isn't on the roster, the offense runs through Ingram. But the problem is both Ingram and LeBron are both ball-oriented players.

And in terms of impact, you could easily make the argument that Lonzo is the second most impactful player on that roster.

Players who can excel "off the ball" in today's game may be the most underrated thing. Seems like everyone needs the ball.

8 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

is it better or is it because he has more opportunity with Ingram out? In the mean time I had Kuz as the second best Laker but ran into the he is not even top 4 or 5 crowd with Lonzo being #2 .(look back to page 144.

Getting 34 points was skill plus opportunity for Kuz.

Lonzo number 2 is still laughable IMO

Kuzma needs to be a more consistent shooter and player to be valuable every night. He has the talent to turn the corner and be legit, but his on/off advanced stats have always been meh to bad and it's probably because he doesn't bring much to the table if he isn't hitting his shot. I'd assume Lonzo's skills translate to every night, but I've heard that he can be lackadaisical so idk. 

25 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

It's all dumb.  I don't know why Boylen would have a practice in the middle of a 3 games in 4 nights streak, but the players really feeling the need to make that step is sad.

the coach after the game said he made a full 5 person sub bc popovich does it....like bro......popovich can do that for a reason 

Chicago is a clown show. It's a shame that such a great NBA market has such terrible ownership 

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

the coach after the game said he made a full 5 person sub bc popovich does it....like bro......popovich can do that for a reason 

Chicago is a clown show. It's a shame that such a great NBA market has such terrible ownership 

The first 1 I was fine with.  His starters were getting run off the floor 3 minutes into the game and after already calling 2 timeouts.  However, he did the same thing to start the 2nd half even though they had only been outscored 5-3...like, what?

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Chicago players really contacted the NBPA because they didn't want to practice and Boylen didn't coddle to their every need?

Boylen thinks he's the high school movie coach who turns the terrible team around. He made them run suicides cause he thought they were in terrible shape, he did the 5-man sub out twice in a game, he called their play embarrassing, he didn't play his starters in the 4th so he could have a "hard practice" after a back-to-back and another game the day after. 

And the Bulls players didn't buy it lol. They planned to just not show up for hard practice but Lauri and Lopez convinced them to do a players meeting instead.