NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

I’m convinced they rockets are protesting something. The things they are doing just doesn’t make sense. CP3 missing free throws, harden throwing up quick airballs with 1 minute left. I think they might be upset about releasing Melo. Honestly, I just can’t understand what is happening. 

Thus has been a crazy 3 game stretch. Blew a 19 point lead, get absolutely destroyed by the Jazz after Gobert was ejected and then completely getting scared to death of beating the Mavs 

but hey you all told us so.  Never mind the fact that you’ve been telling us this every season but hey you are finally right. 

On a bright note, we are gonna get our highest pick since Yao 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’m convinced they rockets are protesting something. The things they are doing just doesn’t make sense. CP3 missing free throws, harden throwing up quick airballs with 1 minute left. I think they might be upset about releasing Melo. Honestly, I just can’t understand what is happening. 

Thus has been a crazy 3 game stretch. Blew a 19 point lead, get absolutely destroyed by the Jazz after Gobert was ejected and then completely getting scared to death of beating the Mavs 

but hey you all told us so.  Never mind the fact that you’ve been telling us this every season but hey you are finally right. 

EJ is not happy at all right now and is not having fun. Until EJ starts having fun again, the team will continue to be mediocre. So how do you make EJ have fun again????

58 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

you're convinced they're protesting, but not convinced that james harden carried dantoni into a respectable level last year?