NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Didn't he say just last year or was it a year prior that he would love to work out with LeBron in the offseason? 

Maybe he changed his mindset once he got to that level. 

Probably changed his mindset when he got closer and closer to Kobe lol.  I think they're both really good friends and I don't think Kobe was super buddy-buddy with rival players when he was in his prime.

"If I had the chance, the opportunity to work with him, of course I would," he said. "You'd have to work with him. He's one of the best players in the world. One summer working out with LeBron, you can learn a lot. It would help you moving forward. If I had the chance, of course I'll grab the opportunity to try to work with him"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/04/giannis_antetokounmpo_wants_to.amp

Alright I knew I wasn’t tripping lol. Nothing really wrong with working out with other great players. But cool for Giannis to have that mindset as well. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

52 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nuggets are already with Barton, and now Harris/Milsap gone for a bit to. Welp, what can you do? Time for Murray to amp it up and start playing consistent ball for the time in the season. 

Nugg life. Just gotta stay afloat for the time being. Lyles has been bad so maybe he will start playing better. But Jokic and Murray are really going to have to carry the scoring. 

Hernangomez has been going off since he’s been in the starting lineup. He’s so fun to watch. Gonna be getting more shots 

18 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Nugg life. Just gotta stay afloat for the time being. Lyles has been bad so maybe he will start playing better. But Jokic and Murray are really going to have to carry the scoring. 

Hernangomez has been going off since he’s been in the starting lineup. He’s so fun to watch. Gonna be getting more shots 

Get back Lil Zeke sometime this month as well right? Interested in seeing how he looks off the bench. Going to take him some time to get his legs under him, but will be a much needed addition with all these injuries.

Lakers not bringing back Randle is still wild to me. I know they didn't think he would have been a great fit next to LeBron and they wanted to clear space for 2019 free agency, but man that dude is GOOOOOD. Looking great when he got inserted to the starting line up playing alongside AD. 

16 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lakers not bringing back Randle is still wild to me. I know they didn't think he would have been a great fit next to LeBron and they wanted to clear space for 2019 free agency, but man that dude is GOOOOOD. Looking great when he got inserted to the starting line up playing alongside AD. 

Dude I was so bummed we didn’t keep him. If we don’t cash in big time in 2019 free agency that decision is gonna look really bad.

We also could really use Lopez to stretch the floor as well.

If they were here what would the Lakers be? At least a top 3 seed in the west?

But, anyhow I’m happy they’re thriving on their new teams.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Dude I was so bummed we didn’t keep him. If we don’t cash in big time in 2019 free agency that decision is gonna look really bad.

We also could really use Lopez to stretch the floor as well.

If they were here what would the Lakers be? At least a top 3 seed in the west?

But, anyhow I’m happy they’re thriving on their new teams.

With Randle the team would no doubt be better. But Magic probably figured it was overload with Bron/Ingram/Kuzma. But you could have played Randle at the 5 in certain line ups. Either way, Randle is really really good and young so it's hard losing guys like that. 

Now, if they get AD next season? Then obviously no harm no foul. But if no Kawhi or AD? Damn........

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Get back Lil Zeke sometime this month as well right? Interested in seeing how he looks off the bench. Going to take him some time to get his legs under him, but will be a much needed addition with all these injuries.

Woj said December but beat writers are saying he doesn’t look close to ready. I don’t really think there is a spot for him in the rotation if the team is healthy tbh. Monte has been too good. Gonna be interesting what they do, bc he is gonna play.