NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

Sorry but I can't let this go, I tried, But those claiming Lonzo is the 2nd most impactful Laker is just too much for me to stay quiet on. The man coming in is shooting a horrendous 18% from 3 in away games, but added an 0 from 6 from 3 tonight. He was the teams low at -21. Teams are clogging up Lebron and others Lakers as they don't even cover Lonzo. 

After a reasonable start this season after 8 games or so. He is barely shooting 30% from FG and less than 25% 3 and going down even faster. Not only is he NOT a positive factor, outside of some fast break points and assists, but his half court game is killing his teammates with horrid spacing. How does a player, who doesn't finish well near the rim and shoot horrendously even consider as making a impact??? Let alone 2nd best on LA??? Why the hell does he keep shooting 3s when it is clear, he can shoot? At least B Simmons knows not to shoot them. But Lonzo keeps pulling.

LA really needs Rondo back asap.

Edited by resilient part 2

43 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

we own the mavs. we have been the worst team in the nba the last two years and I think they said this would be our 8th win in a row against them.

Edit: or maybe that was the Chiefs over the Chargers lol. But we did beat opening night tho

Yup. Seven wins in a row. If only we could play the Mavs every night.