NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

58 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I'm proudly a non-slanderer of Blake Griffin. Still a fan

Also....4-0 

Ya'll streak of holding teams under 100 points came to an end yesterday. Sorry, you get no respect for the 4-0 record! Bums!

Seriously though, Nuggets and Pelicans are ballin. Looks like two teams with a legitimate shot to win around 53-56 games. 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ya'll streak of holding teams under 100 points came to an end yesterday. Sorry, you get no respect for the 4-0 record! Bums!

Seriously though, Nuggets and Pelicans are ballin. Looks like two teams with a legitimate shot to win around 53-56 games. 

West is so nasty. I feel bad really. 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Gary Harris looks like he's made another leap. His handle is super tight and he's attacking the basket even better. Dude is insanely good and even I find myself sleeping on him.

Losing Will Barton really hurts because a) Torrey Craig kinda sucks offensively and b) Barton having some ball handling duties on offense would help Murray get more spot up looks. Murray still isn't there as a main ball handler...which I expected - don't see him being a great ball handling and passing PG for another year or two. That being said, the super fan positive spin on Barton being out two months is getting Hernangomez and Beasley burn. I think those two really just need minutes to get more comfortable with their decision making and I think the Nuggets are finally good enough to handle playing those guys through mistakes. So if one of them turns into a real contributor by year end that would be so huge. I'm still extremely high on Juancho.

Also I think the Nuggets are far from even coming close to clicking offensively. Lyles, Murray, and Millsap have started slow offensively. Losing Barton hurts. Going to be a fun year

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Pelicans are sick. I'm glad I was in on them staying really good this year. Didn't make that much sense that people thought they were going to regress 

Julius Randle actually hitting 3s is crazy and Elfrid Payton is about as perfect a fit as you can get on that team with that pace. Good thing they were patient with Alvin Gentry, that seems to be paying off.

• Like 1