NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

16 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He had like 9 months to recover!!!! 

Nuggets vs Lakers today let's go!! 

Pretty happy the Lakers got their first win last night and won't be dying to get one in primetime tonight. 

Nuggets are a better team, but should be a toss up at home in LA in primetime. I feel pretty good though. Nuggets get three days off after this before playing the Pelicans so I think they'll come out focused 

So when do we get to talk about Lavine and him potentially being legit? Dude has come out firing to start the season and has been very efficient. Is this the year he puts it all together? 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Pretty happy the Lakers got their first win last night and won't be dying to get one in primetime tonight. 

Nuggets are a better team, but should be a toss up at home in LA in primetime. I feel pretty good though. Nuggets get three days off after this before playing the Pelicans so I think they'll come out focused 

For sure, going to be a fun game. Jokic gets McGee in foul trouble and the Nuggets should be just fine then. 

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So when do we get to talk about Lavine and him potentially being legit? Dude has come out firing to start the season and has been very efficient. Is this the year he puts it all together? 

For sure, going to be a fun game. Jokic gets McGee in foul trouble and the Nuggets should be just fine then. 

You don't really have to try to get McGee in foul trouble. That's a lock. Plumlee is probably going to have a good game too tbh. He absolutely went off on them in preseason....which doesn't mean much lol but Plumlee is a smart player that will take advantage of the mismatches if they throw the small ball lineups out. 

12 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

I know but he’s now on record straight up call Dell Demps a lousy GM and suggesting he’ll lose Davis. He is not giving any fs in retirement.

I mean Sterns deal amounted to nothing, but made us bad enough to get AD. At the time I was glad we got Gordon instead but in hindsight it’s hard to say who was doing a better job given that Gordon turned out to be a total flake with us. He lucked out with AD but Demps has improved as a GM for sure

20 minutes ago, amac said:

I mean Sterns deal amounted to nothing, but made us bad enough to get AD. At the time I was glad we got Gordon instead but in hindsight it’s hard to say who was doing a better job given that Gordon turned out to be a total flake with us. He lucked out with AD but Demps has improved as a GM for sure

Wish I could see what would've happened had the deal gone through. The Knicks pick ended up only being 6 slots lower than Minnesotas and Eric Gordon didn't do jack for New Orleans except give 50% effort and try to leave. 

Guarantee Demps plan was to flip Scola, Dragic and Martin to contenders. Stern might've actually set New Orleans back honestly, this of course assuming Demps dumped all these guys for more picks and still tanked for AD.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dude has looked like a MONSTER to start the year, granted it's been due in large part to taking over as the primary ball handler with Dunn out, but you can't deny the results. You can really tell he worked on his handles in the offseason though. I forget who it was, but he put some dude on skates the other night before finishing with a two handed dunk. Probably my favorite play of the young season, so far. Not sure just how good the Bulls can be, but they certainly have some nice pieces on the team. Now, if only they could all be healthy at the same time and develop some chemistry....

FG% for Suns players so far this year:

Ariza: 37.5%
Anderson: 36%
Canaan: 38.2%
Crawford: 33.3%

Booker: 50.7%
Ayton: 62.8%
Warren: 55.1%

We need to trade for Rozier or Kemba and play Bridges over Anderson. Cutting out Canaan's, Crawford's, Anderson's minutes (60 MPG between the three) would be nice.

9 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

FG% for Suns players so far this year:

Ariza: 37.5%
Anderson: 36%
Canaan: 38.2%
Crawford: 33.3%

Booker: 50.7%
Ayton: 62.8%
Warren: 55.1%

We need to trade for Rozier or Kemba and play Bridges over Anderson. Cutting out Canaan's, Crawford's, Anderson's minutes (60 MPG between the three) would be nice.

Top 7 protected 1st for Rozier. Lets get it done.

4 hours ago, champ11 said:

Yeah I was ready for the L if the Lakers didn't pull out the win last night. There was no chance Lebron was going 0-5, at home, on national TV. Now it should be a close game, I think our starters should be able to go +10 or so against theirs, but can our bench hold theirs from closing that edge?

Archived