NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

52 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think it's safe to say nobody in the history of the game can get as hot form 3 as Klay can. When he's at his best, he burns hotter than any other shooter in history. 

It's so stupid that he and Steph are on the same team.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

It's so stupid that he and Steph are on the same team.

Makes you think. Is it really a mere coincidence that arguably the 2 greatest 3 point shooters of all time are career long team mates drafted 2 years apart from one another? Reared in the same environment as pros, probably train in similar fashion... Sure, they were both excellent 3 point shooters in college (Steph: 4 3s per games, 41% clip, Klay: 2.5 3s per game, 39% clip), but nothing special. We have seen, and will continue to see, countless players match that volume AND accuracy, but none of them will become as prolific from 3 as either Steph or Klay. 

Could just be a matter of two great 3 point talents pushing each other continuously. Curry didn't have a special year from three until Klay's 2nd season.

9 hours ago, champ11 said:

bro you know not to take any of the stats from the JAGS that play for GS seriously

Yea you are probably right. With FVV out I just watched Lorenzo Brown play about 20 mins and it was absolutely awful I’d take the guy we probably played about 19 total mins last season and let go and who just scored 19 points over him any day. I guess I’m more so going with Brown is the worst player in the NBA and would have rather have anyone else. 

Archived