NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Klay did whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? Got damn no one catches fire like this man. NBA record in 3 pointers made in three quarter lmao. 

The team becomes unbeatable when Klay heats up like this they still have to try to contain Curry and KD.

5 minutes ago, billking said:

The team becomes unbeatable when Klay heats up like this they still have to try to contain Curry and KD.

What is interesting is Durant may be the most talented scorer ever, yet he is the least likely of the three to explode for 50+. 

Klay legit could have easily had 60+ today....Could have had 70 a few years ago. Sheesh. 

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What is interesting is Durant may be the most talented scorer ever, yet he is the least likely of the three to explode for 50+. 

Klay legit could have easily had 60+ today....Could have had 70 a few years ago. Sheesh. 

Durant has shots that are simply undefendable unless your over 8'.

It kinda sucks that the Raptors decided to keep Lorenzo Brown whom is not an NBA caliber player and provides absolutely nothing while I check that GS box score and notice the guy we could have kept but didn’t even really give a shot Alfonzo McKinnie had 19/10...

I just don't understand why anyone would want to leave the Warriors.  The team is constructed perfectly and they play ego-less basketball.  Everyone shines.  They have amazing ownership that is willing to pay players and puts a huge priority on winning.  You'd have to be an idiot to leave a situation like that, I'm sorry.

2 hours ago, showtime said:

I just don't understand why anyone would want to leave the Warriors.  The team is constructed perfectly and they play ego-less basketball.  Everyone shines.  They have amazing ownership that is willing to pay players and puts a huge priority on winning.  You'd have to be an idiot to leave a situation like that, I'm sorry.

Money. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

It kinda sucks that the Raptors decided to keep Lorenzo Brown whom is not an NBA caliber player and provides absolutely nothing while I check that GS box score and notice the guy we could have kept but didn’t even really give a shot Alfonzo McKinnie had 19/10...

bro you know not to take any of the stats from the JAGS that play for GS seriously

12 hours ago, showtime said:

Money and maybe wanting more responsibility on the floor.