Week 5 Gameday thread

SBLIII

So.... MNF

Washington has a chance to gain a game and remain in first place by a big margin, but....

The Redskins are 6-21 on Monday Night since 1997, Ingram's back, the Superdome is a hard place to win at night, and Drew Brees is going for 1 record, if not 2.

No pressure, Alex Smith.

2 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

So.... MNF

Washington has a chance to gain a game and remain in first place by a big margin, but....

The Redskins are 6-21 on Monday Night since 1997, Ingram's back, the Superdome is a hard place to win at night, and Drew Brees is going for 1 record, if not 2.

No pressure, Alex Smith.

Drew brees over 450 yards?

11 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Drew brees over 450 yards?

He needs 201 yards to break the all-time passing yardage record and is 4 away from MNF.

Never underestimate the Redskins' tendency to suck on Monday Night- remember what Vick did in 2010.

7 hours ago, The LBC said:

Take off the tinted glasses.  DJ Fluker, by himself, had 10 very clear holds  in this game and got called once.

"Whut choo be talkin' dere, Boy???"

(Reason for reluctance of officials to call penalties on D.J. Fluker)

Image result for DJ Fluker

2 hours ago, showtime said:

The Vikings have some bad boys at receiver.  I love watching Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs play.  Best WR duo in the game.  I also love watching Keenan Allen and Mike Williams operate as well.

Cousins has been a stud the last 2 weeks too. Infuriating how many accurate passes he delivered in the face of pressure, or passes that he got off by just a millisecond. ESPN marks him down as having been hit 11 times today, yet Eagles only managed 1 sack and Cousins had just 7 incompletions on nearly 40 dropbacks.

5 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Protecting the QB’s at all cost besides Blake Bortles.

It's all subjective though. A small QB like Wilson or Mayfield are getting these flags because they "might get hurt". Big dudes like Bortles should "Toughen up and get over it".

Right, Goodell? 

On 10/7/2018 at 7:33 PM, El ramster said:

They’re done with the Dirty Falcons 

@megatechpc dirty peasants 

I have no defense for them at this point.  Just no excuse for a team as talented as the Falcons looking as inept as they currently do.  I blame everybody and everything.  Clearly my team is no where near the team I thought they were before the season began because even with all the injuries they still shouldn't look this bad.  Oh well, guess I can become a Cleveland bandwagoner.  Go Mayfield!!!

1 hour ago, megatechpc said:

I have no defense for them at this point.  Just no excuse for a team as talented as the Falcons looking as inept as they currently do.  I blame everybody and everything.  Clearly my team is no where near the team I thought they were before the season began because even with all the injuries they still shouldn't look this bad.  Oh well, guess I can become a Cleveland bandwagoner.  Go Mayfield!!!

Related image

Image result for ms juicy memes

Archived